News: Quinn Substantial Raise

MyFairLady

Reaction score
If I were Parsons or Diggs I would be pretty annoyed. You ball out and some clown coach gets paid. Hardly seems fair.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Then that's what it is. Let's don't act like he passed up his top choices to stay here.

he is where he wants to be tho....he was still a candidate for Miami and Minnesota and New York. Yet he would rather be here then there.....so no, we will act where he wants to be because based on his options......he is

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Does anyone really believe "this is where he wants to be"?

He returns to Dallas because the Broncos and Giants didn't offer him.

If this was where he wanted to be he would've never taken all those interviews.

I mean, I'm glad he's staying, but let's be real here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Quinn staying in Big D also puts massive pressure on Big Mac and Kellen. If the offense craters again… all JJ has to do is promote DQ from within.

Quinn staying is a net positive for the D this year… and potentially the long term if he ends up replacing MM

Good points... MM needs to get more involved with the offense and the QB, maybe this will light a fire under him. He needs to take a hard look at Philbin too, some of that blame has to go with the coach, they under-performed.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
he is where he wants to be tho....he was still a candidate for Miami and Minnesota and New York. Yet he would rather be here then there.....so no, we will act where he wants to be because based on his options......he is
I highly doubt it but if it makes Cowboy fans feel special let's go with it lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I would have lost respect for him if he didn't. He was picky, he didn't get one that he wanted, so he's back. Any worth their salt would have done the same.
Oh I would've too. For the record I have no issue with him taking interviews. I'm just addressing that this is where he wanted to be and if Bears offered him the job he wouldn't have taken it.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I highly doubt it but if it makes Cowboy fans feel special let's go with it lol.

it’s not even debatable.....those head coaching jobs are still open. He was a candidate for all of them. Once his top jobs got taken he removed his name from the other opportunities. Literally just happened. So clearly he values being here more then Miami, Minnesota, etc. clearly he would have left us for Chicago or for denver.

the only way to not understand this is to actually be “special”.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
“A man is only as good as his options”.....denver and Chicago gone? Yes. We were his best option and where he wanted to be in that scenario. Pretty easy to understand.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good for him. I'm glad he choose to stay vs pursue some of the &56t show HC jobs out there.