News: Quinn Substantial Raise

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Lol....Jerry just blew you whole bull **** out the water, you're bulb doesn't even come on...lol

Man- you’re not as smart as you think you are. We know he turned down potential opportunities- he literally withdrew his name from 3 open Jobs that he could have potentially had.

i don’t know what makes you dumber that you don’t understand that or you think what Jerry said somehow proves your point. He walked away from Minnesota Miami and New York all potential jobs for him to come here.

that’s facts- that’s what I’ve been saying that based on him returning here with those jobs open that he clearly valued being here over those opportunities and he withdrew his name AFTER denver and Chicago were filled.

Dre11

Reaction score
And this proves what? that he literally down turn head coaching jobs to return to dallas.......which is exactly what I’ve said with you over and over over. I feel bad for you

No you said he turned down lesser jobs because the one he wanted went to someone else,
That's the part I told you was your opinion abd speculation. For all you know he turned down all of them

Dre11

Reaction score
Man- you’re not as smart as you think you are. We know he turned down potential opportunities- he literally withdrew his name from 3 open Jobs that he could have potentially had.

i don’t know what makes you dumber that you don’t understand that or you think what Jerry said somehow proves your point. He walked away from Minnesota Miami and New York all potential jobs for him to come here.

that’s facts- that’s what I’ve been saying that based on him returning here with those jobs open that he clearly valued being here over those opportunities and he withdrew his name AFTER denver and Chicago were filled.

Again, you dont know that Denver and Chigao being filled had anything to do with him coming back, that's your speculation you're trying to present as fact, which has been my point this whole argument...dummy

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
No you said he turned down lesser jobs because the one he wanted went to someone else,
That's the part I told you was your opinion abd speculation. For all you know he turned down all of them

he did. He turned down Opportunities in New York, Minnesota, and Miami. Was a candidate for all 3. Interviewed for all of them. He coincidentally removed his name from those open opportunities AFTER denver and chicago
Again, you dont know that Denver and Chigao being filled had anything to do with him coming back, that's your speculation you're trying to present as fact, which has been my point this whole argument...dummy

Dude kick rocks. I already told you- even if you say that denver and Chicago being filled had no bearing......he literally removed his name from 3 other opportunities so by basic math we know that 3 of 5 open jobs he said “nah I’m good on” because he didn’t even wait to see if the spots were filled before announcing his return to Dallas.

if you’re interested in those 3 spots after denver and Chicago were filled you don’t return to your current job.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I think most got a "substantial raise" hearing that news. :muttley:

Dre11

Reaction score
he did. He turned down Opportunities in New York, Minnesota, and Miami. Was a candidate for all 3. Interviewed for all of them. He coincidentally removed his name from those open opportunities AFTER denver and chicago

Dude kick rocks. I already told you- even if you say that denver and Chicago being filled had no bearing......he literally removed his name from 3 other opportunities so by basic math we know that 3 of 5 open jobs he said “nah I’m good on” because he didn’t even wait to see if the spots were filled before announcing his return to Dallas.

if you’re interested in those 3 spots after denver and Chicago were filled you don’t return to your current job.

Lol....what makes you think you know what jobs he preferred, I see it's hard for you to fathom he removed his name from all the jobs because he rather be here either by persuasion or that he didn't like what he heard in the interview.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Lol....what makes you think you know what jobs he preferred, I see it's hard for you to fathom he removed his name from all the jobs because he rather be here either by persuasion or that he didn't like what he heard in the interview.

omg. Man go play somewhere. This is so obvious............if you remove yourself from consideration from a job and say even if you’re considering me I no longer want to be in the running and am returning to my current employer like he did with 3 open jobs left on the table then you’re clearly not THAT interested in those places and value Dallas and other jobs over them.

Even someone with the brain the size of a mouse can understand this.....have you ever wanted a job and while it was still open and you were still being considered said “nah I’m good” if you really wanted them? No. You don’t do that to jobs you really want. It doesn’t happen.

Dre11

Reaction score
omg. Man go play somewhere. This is so obvious............if you remove yourself from consideration from a job and say even if you’re considering me I no longer want to be in the running and am returning to my current employer like he did with 3 open jobs left on the table then you’re clearly not THAT interested in those places and value Dallas and other jobs over them.

Even someone with the brain the size of a mouse can understand this.....have you ever wanted a job and while it was still open and you were still being considered said “nah I’m good” if you really wanted them? No. You don’t do that to jobs you really want. It doesn’t happen.

Are youbdense. You don't know that he REALLY wanted job and even if he wanted it and got there during the interview and it wasn't what you thought or everything you thought and you were happy where you were, plus that job said hey we can make it worth your while if you come back, why the hell wouldn't you say "nah I'm good" and go back.
Again you don't know how serious he was on leaving or what job he wanted. You have yet to explain how you know what job he wanted.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not thunk Quinn just wants to be a HC again. He needs to feel it's the opportunity to erase his failure in ATL because that would haunt any coach. The only saving grace of that SB meltdown is that it was Brady so it becomes the story of the greatest comeback in SB history, not the worst second half management.

As to whether he turned down DEN or they picked Hackett over him, we will never know but I do think that was the one he might have felt the best about, Certainly wasn't JAX, he peed on their flip flops.

He can bide his time but he got the benefit of taking on a terrible defense with nowhere to go but up and them lucking into Parsons. But upon further review and a closer look, does that defense look a lot like fool's gold to you? Sure does to me.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Are youbdense. You don't know that he REALLY wanted job and even if he wanted it and got there during the interview and it wasn't what you thought or everything you thought and you were happy where you were, plus that job said hey we can make it worth your while if you come back, why the hell wouldn't you say "nah I'm good" and go back.
Again you don't know how serious he was on leaving or what job he wanted. You have yet to explain how you know what job he wanted.

Yea your right....he interviewed in those places some even 2x because he didn’t want the job. It’s funny tho- the jax job he actually wasn’t interested in he didn’t even bother going on an interview yet these other jobs with zero interested he did go on.

but you make a lot of sense it’s the old “ I really want this other job I interviewed for so I’ll withdraw my name and stay at my current employer instead “ trick......gets em everytime!!!

Dre11

Reaction score
Yea your right....he interviewed in those places some even 2x because he didn’t want the job. It’s funny tho- the jax job he actually wasn’t interested in he didn’t even bother going on an interview yet these other jobs with zero interested he did go on.

but you make a lot of sense it’s the old “ I really want this other job I interviewed for so I’ll withdraw my name and stay at my current employer instead “ trick......gets em everytime!!!

He interviewed outside those jobs too, they wanted the second interview, and as I said neither may have been what he expected. Bottomline, nobody knows why he's back here, as I said it's all speculation, which has everyone wondering what went down.

Jerry quote was it took them to move mountains to get him back.