Twitter: Quinn to Stay in Dallas

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
DQ staying keeps Micah ascending. If we had lost him, it would have slowed his growth.This was a great thing that happened to the team keeping DQ. The free agents we will attract will be nuts. Did JJ and Stevie cause DQ to suddenly stay here? If that is the case, we should also ask, was he promised MM was gone and HE would be made HC? Its a valid ?
Does it? Because as soon as D-law came back... Parsons moved back to inside linebacker....then disappeared. My hope is they move on from Gregory....Lawrence to the right side...Parsons to LDE...and let them get after the QB.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I think that Denver will get Aaron Rodgers. Denver has helped us a lot over the last 3 years. They helped us get Lamb, Parsons, and keep Quinn this year.
I think Denver destroying our confidence and punching us in the mouth this year negates all that other stuff lol. But as far as Rogers goes, yeah, him being out of the NFC would be a blessing.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Quinn has stated several times he wasn't leaving but some of our fanbase like starting obnoxious threads lol.

He only decided to stay becuase the job he wanted was not offered. He doesn't love the cowboys that much. I'm gald it worked out in our favor providing he can keep this defense on pace.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I am ok with him staying. I think he knows MM is staying or of he is fired he will be new HC.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm pretty pumped by this. This is it. If they don't go further in the playoffs it's over and a rebuild will commence.

Lol…..we are rebuilding all the time. Dak is our Qb fir a long time. Better cozy up to it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Lol…..we are rebuilding all the time. Dak is our Qb fir a long time. Better cozy up to it.
I'm not talking about Prescott specifically. If the Cowboys don't advance further next season we're not going to be as lucky keeping coached like Quinn.
But speaking of Dak, if this idiot front office doesn't fix the O line or running game until he's 10 years in expect much of the same!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm not talking about Prescott specifically. If the Cowboys don't advance further next season we're not going to be as lucky keeping coached like Quinn.
But speaking of Dak, if this idiot front office doesn't fix the O line or running game until he's 10 years in expect much of the same!
100% agree. And that goes for any other qb. No line, no go.

Reactions: G2

links18

Reaction score
Maybe he can use the off-season to figure out how to stop opening drives.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Wow I actually got it right and everyone wanting him was just BS.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The way the Cowboys finished the season ruined it for both Moore and Quinn. Lol