Quintin Bohanna Film Study

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Not much to study he’s weighing 350 at the NT position and draws double teams.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
good now LBs can hunt.

I think the choice is going to be do you want Bohanna or LVE on the field. I really don’t like substitutions so I heard the talk is slim Bohanna down to 330LBs. I’m not sure about that though I like a heavy NT. So maybe they only play one 5technique because those guys don’t get sacks anyways. Your gonna want Greggory at WOLB and Lawrence at SOLB. I think you play Parsons at ILB. I don’t know about the 5techs so maybe Jaylon and LVE are on the field

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think the choice is going to be do you want Bohanna or LVE on the field. I really don’t like substitutions so I heard the talk is slim Bohanna down to 330LBs. I’m not sure about that though I like a heavy NT. So maybe they only play one 5technique because those guys don’t get sacks anyways. Your gonna want Greggory at WOLB and Lawrence at SOLB. I think you play Parsons at ILB. I don’t know about the 5techs so maybe Jaylon and LVE are on the field
Bohanna was already down to 327 at his pro day. He wouldn't have been drafted otherwise. His college coach said had he done it earlier he would have been a much higher pick.

Rayman70

Reaction score
film study: The strong fatty eats up space and bodies. That's all we need to know.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They'll play more 3-3-5 Nickel instead of strictly 4-2-5 Nickel.

That will put 3 off-ball LBs on the field more.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who are your front 3? Greggory, Bohanna, Lawrence?

In 3-3-5 the starting DEs will be DLaw and Gregory.

The pass rushing DT could be 1 of several players. It's a good spot for Gallimore.

Bohanna will be in the middle on base downs.
- In a 3-4 look DLaw and Gregory are likely at 3-4 OLB.
- Urban will definitely play DE in base 3-4 looks.
- The other DE could be 1 of several players.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bohanna was already down to 327 at his pro day. He wouldn't have been drafted otherwise. His college coach said had he done it earlier he would have been a much higher pick.
Yes, Bohanna played a low percentage of snaps in the game that I reviewed.

terra

Reaction score
Eh big question with Bohanna is can he keep his weight down? If he can I think he will be an excellent DT. If not, wellllllll

Would not be the first guy with lots of potential to eat his way out of the NFL.