Twitter: R. Gregory fully reinstated

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Crawford at RDE seems counterintuitive.

It's like this briantrust just wants to go against the grain to seem like mavericks.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He shouldn't be from the first rep at practice. They should put him right at the 3-T. If he is good enough, he can make it.

I am not all about the progress stopper model, but he really is in the way if they continue with him as the starter at end. We have a long of young talent that need reps.

Totally this. He was put there out of necessity, not design. That necessity is no longer there and he shouldn't be either.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Totally this. He was put there out of necessity, not design. That necessity is no longer there and he shouldn't be either.
Sadly, not many fans realize this. And I don't think the team is all that convinced either. Every rep he takes is taking away from a DE we might need in 2019.

Crawford is a dead man walking and should be utilized as a short term commodity.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He shouldn't be from the first rep at practice. They should put him right at the 3-T. If he is good enough, he can make it.

I am not all about the progress stopper model, but he really is in the way if they continue with him as the starter at end. We have a long of young talent that need reps.
Really? Gregory on talent alone is better than the competition for that RDE starting spot. Why would you want lesser talent starting?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Really? Gregory on talent alone is better than the competition for that RDE starting spot. Why would you want lesser talent starting?
Crawford goes inside. You have Charlton, Gregory and Armstrong compete for the starting job. All three need work if any of them is going to start in 2019 when Crawford goes away.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
DLaw..........TCrawford*............JWard............Taco
KEaly..........MCollins...............BPrice...........RGregory
Tapper.........DJones.................Ash..............Armstrog

*D Irving suspended for 4 games

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m pulling for Gregory to have a great year and get 8 sacks at least.....but I’m predicting an early camp hamstring pull.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
DLaw..........TCrawford*............JWard............Taco
KEaly..........MCollins...............BPrice...........RGregory
Tapper.........DJones.................Ash..............Armstrog

*D Irving suspended for 4 games
There very likely will only be 10 roster spots available for Dlinemen, so who stays and who gets cut?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He was already counting for 250k(his prorated signing bonus) so when you consider his 790k base salary and the Rule of 51 he should only add around 200k to the cap

cern

Reaction score
I read Crawford's reduced his weight to be more effective as a de. Hopefully we've seen the last of him as a tackle. Quit moving him around.

lukin2006

Reaction score
That has to be great news? The NFL must fully believe he has progressed well in his recovery ... I applaud the NFL for giving this young man chance. Now its up to Gregory to show everyone that the NFL made the right decision. I will be cheering him and rooting for him.