Twitter: R. Gregory fully reinstated

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He hasnt played since 2015 as a rookie, and didnt show much then, so I dont know why people get so excited
and imagine he will do great and get a bunch of sacks.
I dont know how he will do, and we just have to wait and see, but I wouldn't count on him too much.
Him and Jaylon are both maybe's, maybe good, maybe bad, who knows?

I am more interested in how LVE does.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm hoping he has conquered his demons. But like Zeke, he can't afford another strike, or he's out again. And the next violation will likely end his career.
Having said that, he will provide the speed we need at defensive end opposite DLaw, but I wouldn't expect much of him at the start of the season. He'll play spot duty until he gets his legs up under him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish he could go back inside & maybe be extended at 3yr/18mil.
Let him rotate at the 3T with Collins if Irving isn't retained in 2019.

I'd be fine with he and the team working out a reasonable extension to where he could retire as a Cowboy. Just as long as he was paid appropriately for the on-field role that he played and they didn't have to find a way to force him onto the field.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Now for a case of Ultra Eliminex

Ultra-Eliminex-review.jpg

Jstopper

Reaction score
He hasnt played since 2015 as a rookie, and didnt show much then, so I dont know why people get so excited
and imagine he will do great and get a bunch of sacks.
I dont know how he will do, and we just have to wait and see, but I wouldn't count on him too much.
Him and Jaylon are both maybe's, maybe good, maybe bad, who knows?

I am more interested in how LVE does.

He played the last 2 games of 2016 season. Why do ppl post things without fact checking?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
"This chance" will be his fourth chance.

True. But remember— “a righteous man falls seven times and rises again...”

It’s not how you start the race— it’s how you finish it. The fact Randy has perserved and worked hard to get his house in order tells me something about this young man’s heart and desire to capitalize on his talent and the opportunity in front of him.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
True. But remember— “a righteous man falls seven times and rises again...”

It’s not how you start the race— it’s how you finish it. The fact Randy has perserved and worked hard to get his house in order tells me something about this young man’s heart and desire to capitalize on his talent and the opportunity in front of him.
I hate when you get all Dr. Phil and stuff.
I am looking up corporations that give 4th and 7th chances. Wish me luck.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He played the last 2 games of 2016 season. Why do ppl post things without fact checking?
I knew that , but that was meaningless 2 games, he got a sack but looked awful overall.
he also just played few plays in those games, I wonder how many snaps he got in those games.

miss 14 games, then play in 2 for few plays, then miss whole season, is the same as not playing for 2 seasons to me. just IMO

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I will add I read the espn article where G spoke about things, and he seems to have his affairs in order.
I think he will get better as season goes on, and feel he is done with the weed and wants to have a football career now.
It also said he hasnt been cleared to practice in TC or play in PS yet, I didnt get that lol.

Hopefully he stayed in shape, but the main thing is he needs to play on regular basis to be good.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Randy will likely be limited to situational duty until he's ready to go full time, if ever. I'm unsure if he'll be able to gain the weight that he'll need to play the run effectively in pro ball. He managed to do so pretty well in college. How well he's able to do so in the pro game might be another story. Even if he's limited to spot duty on an ongoing basis, he should still be a valuable player to have. I believe he'll do well, as long as he stays clean.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Tyrone Crawford is the current starter. With Charles Tapper and Dorance Armstrong being the most likely to fit that side type wise. But Taco Charlton and Kony Ealy are as well though their talent type fits better on the left side.
THANKS,bro!

Who will he be fighting for that starting RDE position?

With the players SK88 laid down, I'd think EALY& possibility Tapper could lose out on the short list.

DanA

Reaction score
Anybody seen a current photo? What kind of shape is he in?