Twitter: R. Gregory fully reinstated

Jstopper

Reaction score
I knew that , but that was meaningless 2 games, he got a sack but looked awful overall.
he also just played few plays in those games, I wonder how many snaps he got in those games.

miss 14 games, then play in 2 for few plays, then miss whole season, is the same as not playing for 2 seasons to me. just IMO

Incorrect again. Randy got HEAVY snaps in both the lions and eagles games. 66 snaps combined in just those 2 games. Seriously man you cant just say stuff that's blatantly wrong to try to make a point.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Incorrect again. Randy got HEAVY snaps in both the lions and eagles games. 66 snaps combined in just those 2 games. Seriously man you cant just say stuff that's blatantly wrong to try to make a point.
Ya,I recall seeing him beginning to 'hone' his game towards the end of that season.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The general chatter I've picked up on this forum is he's to light, weight-wise,,,yet, I think it was @waving monkey posted he'd checked in at 255lb

Thanks alot for the info.

I personally didnt expect him to be any heavier. Lets just hope he can handle his addiction problem. I think everything else will follow.

I am just happy for him. Lets just give this kid some time.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
39v9EQt.gif
This gif should be the default gif for every coach, player, and the FO for the entire year!

Love, juggernaut and the entire fan base!

CPanther95

Reaction score
Once you've given someone 7 chances, it's damned difficult to come up with a valid reason they don't deserve an 8th chance.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
all I remember is he got caught inside when he should have been outside, on several plays, so he was making mistakes.
I bet his play wasnt that good in those games.
you cant miss a lot of time, then step back in and play good , it takes time to get back in the groove.
And gregory was never in a groove since he became a pro.

He is a different person now, but it is unknown how good he can play in the pro's he may be good eventually, but maybe not.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The general chatter I've picked up on this forum is he's to light, weight-wise,,,yet, I think it was @waving monkey posted he'd checked in at 255lb
* sorry for passing the bum info,,,I was 12-13 lbs over,,,which on the + plus side only goes to prove:
" Don't believe everything you read on the internet ,,,er,,,,and only half of what you see,TOO!o_O

Jstopper

Reaction score
all I remember is he got caught inside when he should have been outside, on several plays, so he was making mistakes.
I bet his play wasnt that good in those games.
you cant miss a lot of time, then step back in and play good , it takes time to get back in the groove.
And gregory was never in a groove since he became a pro.

He is a different person now, but it is unknown how good he can play in the pro's he may be good eventually, but maybe not.

You have now changed your argument twice in the same conversation. First it was he hasnt played since 2015, then it was he didn't take many snaps, now you're talking about him making mistakes? Okay you got it.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You have now changed your argument twice in the same conversation. First it was he hasnt played since 2015, then it was he didn't take many snaps, now you're talking about him making mistakes? Okay you got it.
I am allowed to change my argument ! lol
It is a conversation, not a courtroom lol.
I was speaking in general terms, and my actual point was he hasnt played much since his rookie season.
So he doesnt have much nfl experience.

I wonder what your trying to say, is it you think he will play like a all pro in his first game back ??
He will have a all pro year??

Cmac

Reaction score
Let's see…...relapse multiple times and a hand will be extended. Kneel and the pink paper comes out. C'mon Man!

Jstopper

Reaction score
I am allowed to change my argument ! lol
It is a conversation, not a courtroom lol.
I was speaking in general terms, and my actual point was he hasnt played much since his rookie season.
So he doesnt have much nfl experience.

I wonder what your trying to say, is it you think he will play like a all pro in his first game back ??
He will have a all pro year??

Nah he wont be allpro but he will be a difference maker

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Nah he wont be allpro but he will be a difference maker
Well J he is just 1 of many reasons cowboys will be more interesting to watch this fall, so many players are new or back ,
or needing to prove something.
Also a possible new offensive playbook?
Defense has new players and could be good or bad, this year will say a lot about players, coaches, and team.

I think they have enough talent to make the playoffs, as WC or Div champ, but that depends on coaching.

Nyg got a new HC, and round 1 RB so should be much better, and Commanders got new qb so could be better.