Raiders/Chargers Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't think it was stupid by the Chargers. Their end wasn't covered, they saw it and quick snapped it. If Renfro was also taken by surprise he's too late getting there but he just happened to be alert and was right on time. We should have done that in that game in NE a few years back where our end was uncovered and our guys were confused and wound up calling a timeout. THAT was stupid.

But its a risk. Why take a risk there? You're winning?

Maybe analytics told them too but I just don't believe in doing that crap. To me you do it to change momentum. You fail and you lose momentum that you had.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
ohh no .. now the raiders run 3 in a row .

chuckie needs a better run to pass ratio .

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If we stay healthy by the Raiders game, stopping their offense shouldn’t be a problem because they look BAD. They looked bad against the Dolphins too.

their defense looks good though.

Aftershock

Reaction score
raiders play calling is horrible, living and dying by josh jacobs
derek carr is captain check down, that chargers pass rush has him shook

Havic

Reaction score
The Raiders are overrated imo, the Chargers are the real deal.

T-RO

Reaction score
Have no idea what the running back was thinking...starts going backwards?!?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
But its a risk. Why take a risk there? You're winning?

Maybe analytics told them too but I just don't believe in doing that crap. To me you do it to change momentum. You fail and you lose momentum that you had.

It's aggressive for sure but if you can catch the opposition sleeping, I think you take that chance. I think all special teams have that in their playbook that if conditions are right, you try to pass for the first down or if players take off early and you don't need much, your punter runs it. I remember Chris Jones saying that he always had the green light from coaches to run if he saw the right conditions.