Raiders to sign Jimmy Garoppolo as QB exits 49ers after six seasons

Mr_437

Reaction score
We need to see how Raider Nation feels about this.

I question Jimmy G being able to to feed the Playmakers in LV. DAdams, Renfrow and Waller, Dude has weapons not to mention perhaps the best RB.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We need to see how Raider Nation feels about this.

I question Jimmy G being able to to feed the Playmakers in LV. DAdams, Renfrow and Waller, Dude has weapons not to mention perhaps the best RB.
I hope this is not McDaniels wanting to look like a genius. His ego…..

conner01

Reaction score
Why not just keep Carr?

Josh McDaniel seems like a fraud, to me anyway.
I honestly think Jimmy G is a poor fit. He’s a quick decision, short passing QB and the raiders seem to like to stretch the field more
But I guess there aren’t that many options. And I’m sure the cost is a lot less
It would be a good move if you drafted a QB to sit behind him a year or two

Aven8

Reaction score
Why not just let Stihdam or however you spell it play. He was amazing in that SF game

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why not just keep Carr?

Josh McDaniel seems like a fraud, to me anyway.
Jimmy is cheaper than carr. Jimmy already knows the system, just needs time with the players. Theres no guarantee josh could draft a qb who would thrive in his system so jimmy is a safer bet.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
JG has nearly a 100 career passer rating and costs nearly half as much as our QB (and Carr).

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
He is a fraud. But I’m confused too….why let Carr go? Seems personal with Carr especially since they benched him at the end of the season.
I don't think they believe Carr is the man to get them deep into the playoffs. I'd rather have Dak TBH. Carr has done nothing besides put up good regular season numbers. In his one playoff game, his QBR was 69.2. And everytime I look at him, I see Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad, he looks like he could be his brother.

mardwin

Reaction score
Only took the Niners 6 years to realize Jimmy g wasn't the guy. That organization front office really knows what they are doing.

leeblair

Reaction score
And he's a better quarterback than Dak at a cheaper price!
The Cowboys are paying almost twice that for a quarterback that hasn't done anything!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't think they believe Carr is the man to get them deep into the playoffs. I'd rather have Dak TBH. Carr has done nothing besides put up good regular season numbers. In his one playoff game, his QBR was 69.2. And everytime I look at him, I see Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad, he looks like he could be his brother.
Oh I agree with you I’m no fan of Carr either…..but Jimmy G just seems like exactly the same guy.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jimmy is going to like his weapons in LV
Devante Adams
Jakobi Meyers
Josh Jacobs

not bad

the line is only average though

DFWJC

Reaction score
Only took the Niners 6 years to realize Jimmy g wasn't the guy. That organization front office really knows what they are doing.
They drafted a QB 2nd overall 2 years ago, so I think you're a little off there mardwin.

mardwin

Reaction score
They drafted a QB 2nd overall 2 years ago, so I think you're a little off there mardwin.
I guess I stand corrected, 4 years to realize he wasn't the guy. And remember he won more than a few playoff games.

shabazz

Reaction score
It would be shocking if Jimmy G continues to win games…..it’s a far cry from the talent around him in SanFran