Raiders traded Cooper and Mack

DFWJC

Reaction score
Seems nuts....especially Mack
But it'll all depend long term on how they spend the multiple 1st rounders and 200 million in cap space

Hell, it won’t happen, but theotically they could get the players back down the road AND keep the extra 1st rounders

Last edited:

Aggie87

Reaction score
He's doing it so he can justify not being fired sooner, and milk a few more million out of the Raiders. Allows him to argue he needs time to get his own players in and to put his system in place.

Legendz82

Reaction score
He's doing it so he can justify not being fired sooner, and milk a few more million out of the Raiders. Allows him to argue he needs time to get his own players in and to put his system in place.

Maybe he is doing it so he CAN be fired sooner. Maybe he wants to on the beach getting payed for the next 10 years! Isn’t his contract gaurenteed?

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
He's getting his guys. Just wait. He's done this before. And, it worked. I am still glad he isn't on MNF or in Dallas.

chagus

Reaction score
I actually liked him on MNF. Well... i dont have issues with any anouncers. Only one i dont like is Theismann.

csirl

Reaction score
Cant judge these trades this season. In 1989 people were laughing at the Cowboys trading Herschel Walker.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
:laugh:
Lol, that is all..!!!!
At one point it looked like Dallas might be handing Oakland a top 5 pick in 2019.

I think both Chicago & Dallas can clinch their divisions with wins this weekend.

If they do, I think the best picks Oakland can get in 2019 are #25 & #26

playing to give Oakland as low a 1st rd pick as possible is fine with me

Though, Oakland could trade those picks for teams looking to trade back up into the late 1st so I guess they’ll be OK.

Would be a bit of irony if Dallas were one of those teams & found a gem

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I would think if the Raiders are in those slots - along with their top 5 pick as it stands now - they will trade their top pick to move back.
Then one of their later first round picks for more picks the next year.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Yeah but did you say Mark's hair? Good lord that many looks seriously fugly...

ghst187

Reaction score
He's getting his guys. Just wait. He's done this before. And, it worked. I am still glad he isn't on MNF or in Dallas.

Problem he has been terrible at drafting and a poor evaluator of talent

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Yeah but did you say Mark's hair? Good lord that many looks seriously fugly...

When you're a billionaire, you can wear a rainbow mullet and a meat suit without worrying what anyone else thinks of you (and still get laid).

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I would think if the Raiders are in those slots - along with their top 5 pick as it stands now - they will trade their top pick to move back.
Then one of their later first round picks for more picks the next year.

Then the next barrel of picks for a peck of pickled peppers, then his 10 years will be up and he'll ask for an extension because, you know, everything will just be coming together by then.