Rams attempting to trade for Beckham

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Or!

Or... OBJr is attempting to trade for the Rams. Think about it, it works.

No, think about it.

aria

Reaction score
Over 20 threads on this first page of the Zone.

One has little to do with the Cowboys. In reality, it kind of has something to do with the Cowboys since it would be a divisional rival possibly trading away one of their best, albeit ridiculous insane, players.
I get it man, I like keeping up with rivals as well because it does relate to us in a sense. I’m just sick of hearing about Odiva. He’s all over ESPN, yahoo, HERE, etc. I’m just complaining a little :). Hopefully they trade him to an AFC team and we won’t have to “worry” about him anymore.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah. I'm sure you want to win more than Garrett does. He's ONLY concerned about feathering his bed with a cushy job. Winning never enters his mind. I'm sure you want to win more than the Jones family does. After all, it's all about Jerry's ego because he's so insecure about Jimmy Johnson blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Do you actually read your own posts? Do you honestly believe the bile you spit out?

Dude, who gives a good flying **** what "Jason Garrett wants"?

He can "want to win" as much as he possibly can. The fact is that the man is not capable of winning. He's never been capable of any of the jobs this team has gifted him.

Did he ever earn the title of offensive coordinator? No! Jerry Jones gave it to him!

Did he ever earn the head coaching job? Again! No! Jerry Jones gave it to him!

He can "want" until the cows come home, his wants have as much to do with actually being able to win as my own. None.

I'm sure he wants to win a whole ton. He just can't.

And look at his track record, he's won for himself, and only succeeded in saving his own hide.

In 2015, his "win one for the Clapper" gave us a meaningless, snoozefest victory against the Commanders, and made the difference between Carson Wentz at the #2 pick or not. Garrett got us "not".

And last year, despite this team being off the rails, he continued to stack up meaningless wins to save his own hide. Of course never winning the games that mattered. And the idiot even went so far as to give us that week seventeen disgrace against Eagles third stringers.

Serving nothing other than himself and dropping the team's draft positiondown even further. All in the name of self preservation.

He wins when it counts for him. Never when it matters most for this team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Speaking for myself, I'm concerned for two reasons.

One, one of the league's most talented receiver, and one currently in our division, may be switching teams. If that haplens, it changes the face of a Cowboys opponent.

And if he does end up with the Rams, a playoff team that beat the Cowboys last year will be even tougher should Dallas make the playoffs this year.

Nobody made you click on it.

I think the best thing that can happen to the Cowboys is Odell signing a mega deal in New York and them turning around and drafting a RB with their 1st pick.

Coaching, Oline, Defense, and QB is what win in this league. I want them to spend their resources on everything except that.

aria

Reaction score
Speaking for myself, I'm concerned for two reasons.

One, one of the league's most talented receiver, and one currently in our division, may be switching teams. If that haplens, it changes the face of a Cowboys opponent.

And if he does end up with the Rams, a playoff team that beat the Cowboys last year will be even tougher should Dallas make the playoffs this year.

Nobody made you click on it.
Great, tag me when something actually happens. In the meantime you can sit around and continue to what if it all day long, enjoy.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great, tag me when something actually happens. In the meantime you can sit around and continue to what if it all day long, enjoy.

Thanks for your permission.

And for repeatedly visiting a thread regarding something you profess to "care" so little about.

I just heard them talking about the same subject matter on Sirius XM NFL radio. You should call in and set them straight over there too!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think the best thing that can happen to the Cowboys is Odell signing a mega deal in New York and them turning around and drafting a RB with their 1st pick.

Coaching, Oline, Defense, and QB is what win in this league. I want them to spend their resources on everything except that.

Drafting Barkley would be the smartest thing to do.

aria

Reaction score
Thanks for your permission.

And for repeatedly visiting a thread regarding something you profess to "care" so little about.

I just heard them talking about the same subject matter on Sirius XM NFL radio. You should call in and set them straight over there too!
Is Sirius affiliated with the Cowboys? Do they have an entire segment about the Cowboys and waste time talking about Odiva?

I have repeatedly “visited” the thread because people have quoted me so I’m responding, is that ok with you? If you don’t want me to repsond to you I’ll be more than happy to put you on ignore, just lemme know. Surprised I haven’t already.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What division does Beckham play in?

What conference do the Rams play in?

But you're right, what are the odds the Cowboys could see the Rams in the playoffs anyway...

So is that what it is? When are the Cardinals or the Panthers posts coming? They are conference opponents too.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Sirius affiliated with the Cowboys? Do they have an entire segment about the Cowboys and waste time talking about Odiva?

I have repeatedly “visited” the thread because people have quoted me so I’m responding, is that ok with you? If you don’t want me to repsond to you I’ll be more than happy to put you on ignore, just lemme know. Surprised I haven’t already.

If it's something you feel strongly about. Go for it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So is that what it is? When are the Cardinals or the Panthers posts coming? They are conference opponents too.

Whenever something relevant occurs with those team stats that could affect the Cowboys.

This is a big story and of interest to many fans.

aria

Reaction score
If it's something you feel strongly about. Go for it.
As I’ve already stated in this thread, it’s not something I feel that strongly about, it’s just a minor annoyance. Kind of like the weekly Romo threads. With all the moaning and crying around here I didn’t figure a few comments of my own would trigger such a reaction, I’m sorry if I offended you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Whenever something relevant occurs with those team stats that could affect the Cowboys.

This is a big story and of interest to many fans.
How is this a big story? Rams have absolutely nothing to trade for him. This is media drivel. Why do Cowboy fans care about this story?

aria

Reaction score
How is this a big story? Rams have absolutely nothing to trade for him. This is media drivel. Why do Cowboy fans care about this story?
That’s what I don’t get. I uderstand the interest but 10 pages? Until something happens who cares?

If they trade him to the Rams then we can complain about how much better the Rams are and if they don’t we can complain that we still have to face him twice a year. Fascinating stuff.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As I’ve already stated in this thread, it’s not something I feel that strongly about, it’s just a minor annoyance. Kind of like the weekly Romo threads. With all the moaning and crying around here I didn’t figure a few comments of my own would trigger such a reaction, I’m sorry if I offended you.

No worries.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Drafting Barkley would be the smartest thing to do.

Terrible O-line and an old QB.

Good player but he won't do anything for that team besides create sportscenter highlights.

I hope they waste a top 5 pick on him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They have picks. And it involves one of the leagues best receivers.

Why does it bother you so much?