Rams/Cardinals Game Thread

The Natural

Reaction score
Move to NFL Zone if needed.

I’m rooting hard for the Cardinals, we need the star-studded Rams to lose so the talking heads can have something else to laugh about besides this clown show.

Adreme

Reaction score
I want the Rams to win because Tampa matches up terribly against them and Tampa losing would make my week.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching but not sure about posting.
Already a comment comparing to Dallas.

it is what these game threads turn into, a whine fest about the Cowboys.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Rooting for the Cards only because I'd love to see JJ Watt and D Hop enjoy some postseason success.

F the Rams.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Wish I had a reason to watch this game versus pure entertainment. Thanks Cowboys:facepalm:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey. Ever notice that punters never fumble the snap. I mean I'm sure it has happened, but like...seriously I can't remember the last time I ever saw it happen.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want the Rams to win because Tampa matches up terribly against them and Tampa losing would make my week.

Yeah I think the Rams have the best shot at beating TB and GB.
Though I will have to break down and pull for SF over GB on Saturday.

Adreme

Reaction score
Hey. Ever notice that punters never fumble the snap. I mean I'm sure it has happened, but like...seriously I can't remember the last time I ever saw it happen.

I have to assume that the extra time they get relative to a regular shotgun snap probably helps quite a bit to react to where the snap is.