Rams Oline knew what our D was going to do

visionary

Reaction score
This is nothing new. Teams have been doing this for years, even at the HS level. It helps, but their OL simply kicked our butts. They ran North and South, took away our speed and took advantage of our under sized DL. Out coached.

Uh...
He's saying it as if it's a big deal

So either you know more than an NFL starting center or you don't know what the heck you're talking about?

Hmmm....
Tough choice

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Uh...
He's saying it as if it's a big deal

So either you know more than an NFL starting center or you don't know what the heck you're talking about?

Hmmm....
Tough choice
Settle down little man!! Don't get to froggy behind that keyboard!

Zman5

Reaction score
Two things that sticks out from that article. The Ram players said they guess it right 90 plus % of the time. :facepalm:

If it was so obvious, why couldn't we notice what the Rams were doing and adjust and stop the tendency during the game?

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Not it at all, just very little tolerance or patience for childish name calling.....waste of time.
I didn't call anyone names so implying I did is a blatant lie. I simply quoted you and asked a direct question.

visionary

Reaction score
Settle down little man!! Don't get to froggy behind that keyboard!

Don't try to avoid the question

If this is "something that happens all the time", why is he saying it as if it's a big deal?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If this is "something that happens all the time", why is he saying it as if it's a big deal?
Maybe to captivate fans that don't know the inside of a filmroom from a Madden video game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I was a DL coach, DC and HC for 30 years, you dont think I know what I'm talking about?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Birddog26‏ @Birddog26 3h3 hours ago
I take it from the comments about Rams seeing tells in their defensive alignments that few have played football or broken down film. Every single scheme, team and player have tells. This is why you deep dive film. Find 2 maybe 3 things out of 25 or more you can use in game.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Reasonable explanation. We're not THAT bad on run D and they're good but not THAT good. We were outcoached and out schemed.
How many times is that going to be the truth?

Happens over and over. The idiot that chooses the coaches isn’t qualified to do so.

It’s not what you bring to the table as a coach, it’s how much you’ll put up with the owners meddling. It truthfully is.

Look at the caliber of coaches that are left... all high quality. We are stuck with Garrett, Linehan and Marinelli whose schemes are as outdated as acid wash jeans.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
That explains why he hasn't responded to a simple question.

My bad......missed your post but the answer to your question brings to mine 2014, where we home field and fail to take advantage. The point of my post ( perhaps I could have been more clear) was giving McVay credit for being one hell of a coach. No can honestly say they expected him to ignore our weakness and abuse our strength with success. Is this a reflection of Garrett, sure it is but should he be fired, no, not IMO when you look at the total season. Others may disagree and that's fine but it's my take.