Rams owner models how it’s done

yimyammer

Reaction score
IIRC, yy, it was on the Jimmy Johnson football life doc on NFL Network. I could be wrong but I DO remember actually seeing it as opposed to reading it. It may also have been on a pre-game show before a Super Bowl when Jimmy and Jerry were on the set with Troy. ******, I wish I could remember where I saw it. I DO remember thinking to myself "Well, that should settle that".

if you ever run across it, please post it or pm me, thx

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Can't deny the fact that Jerry has 3 rings, a gold jacket, and the most fiscally successful sports franchise on the planet. I think he's doing a pretty good job as owner. Now GM...

Kaiser

Reaction score
I'm the farthest thing from a homer that there is. I'm just sick of douchbags (like you) that type the same thing over, and over, and over. You're boring and you suck. I'm actually hoping you pick another team. You just don't have the balls for it.

If you start a Go Fund.Me to get DC.com to start their forum again and send these guys back..... I'm in.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
If you start a Go Fund.Me to get DC.com to start their forum again and send these guys back..... I'm in.
We aren't that lucky, Kaiser. We're stuck with these mouth breathing turds. Good to see you again, homeboy. You've been posting some, at least, though provoking stuff lately. Can't say that I agree with ALL of it but you've at least made me THINK. I like that, brother. Keep it up.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Wait, I though the Eagles showed how it was done. Or was it the Falcons? Oh, wait, it was the Giants when they spent a quarter of a billion dollars on defense. Let's just say it's safe to say that no one on this board has a clue of how it's actually done.
Certainly no one in the FO or in the coaching department either.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Two years and the refs in their pocket...yup.

This ref is 0-8 against the Rams. One blown call or multiple miss call against Rams player? Multiple Saints delay of game penalty not call, Goff facemask on 3rd and goal, facemask on cook or wood, Saints player stumping one of the Rams player, and etc.....

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Jerry will never notice or care, but the LA rams owner Stan Kroenke just modeled the role of an NFL owner when he accepted the NFC championship trophy. He took about 10 seconds thanking his GM Les Snead and the Head Coach Snead hired, Sean McVay. Then he shut up and got out of the way.

Jerry probably didn’t notice or care. But the NFL owners raising trophies in the 21st century are not the ones playing GM and jock and socks sorter. They hire competent football GMs and hold them accountable to get results. That’s how it’s done.

Took the rams two years under McVay.
Garrett is still in training, a walk around head coach now and Jerry feels like they will benefit from Jason being in training all these years on "their dime"!

Johnny23

Reaction score
Jerry tried that with Jimmy but didn’t like it firing him after back to back championships because he didn’t receive the credit he wanted.
Which is sad because we could have won 2 or 3 more Super Bowls in the 90s. We had Green Bay's number in the 90s.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't deny the fact that Jerry has 3 rings, a gold jacket, and the most fiscally successful sports franchise on the planet. I think he's doing a pretty good job as owner. Now GM...
Good NFL owners are the ones hiring good GMs that hire good HCs, with all that leading to a championship. For the last nearly quarter century, Jerry has NOT been a good owner. Unless being a good owner means putting money in his own pocket without putting a great product on the field. To me, he’s a terrible owner.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Good NFL owners are the ones hiring good GMs that hire good HCs, with all that leading to a championship. For the last nearly quarter century, Jerry has NOT been a good owner. Unless being a good owner means putting money in his own pocket without putting a great product on the field. To me, he’s a terrible owner.
That's your definition and completely subjective.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Jerry will never notice or care, but the LA rams owner Stan Kroenke just modeled the role of an NFL owner when he accepted the NFC championship trophy. He took about 10 seconds thanking his GM Les Snead and the Head Coach Snead hired, Sean McVay. Then he shut up and got out of the way.

Jerry probably didn’t notice or care. But the NFL owners raising trophies in the 21st century are not the ones playing GM and jock and socks sorter. They hire competent football GMs and hold them accountable to get results. That’s how it’s done.

Took the rams two years under McVay.

Please. Jerry’s EGO way too big to be humble like this.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
rams model? they copied what the eagles did and sign everybody in one offseason. Look how it played out for the eagles and how theyre in cap ell for 2019

Oh poor Eagles in cap hell with their new super bowl trophy.