Ramsey for first round pick?

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Nah..

He’s due a contract and Byron is close enough as a player to make it worth resigning him and not dealing with Jaylons garbage.
And Jalen wants to be the highest paid CB in the history of ever. Gonna be hard making all of our players highest paid at their positions lol

Plus, he’s already said he won’t play for the Joneses. His ego was bruised when we took Zeke instead and he blames Jerry for that. Of course I’m sure his attitude would change if Jerry gifts him another Brinks truck.

I just don’t see any of it happening though.

ehwqkbmg

Reaction score
They play a lot of hybrid coverages with zone and man concepts. They play plenty of man straight up, especially on the boundaries

$

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
$
$

The others = 14.7%

My proof > Yours. Lets see some stats.
I have no idea if your stats are legit, but for the sake of argument let's pretend they are. You made a sweeping statement that the Cowboys play mostly zone coverage. Turns out they play a lot of zone coverage (based on your stats 53%, a solid amount of man 32% and almost 15% hybrid). That's a little different from saying that a team is mostly a zone team. All it takes is a little critical thinking to see that they play multiple types of defense with plenty of man coverage. Most importantly they like to play man more than not on third down - which is a pretty important down for grading secondary play. Bob Sturm tried to do some work on this for The Athletic and I'm not sure he was 100% on his tracking, but it was useful nonetheless https://***BLOCKED***/1155030/2019/...boys-use-and-when-we-tracked-every-2018-snap/

For the sake of this thread let's also point out that Jalen Ramsey is more than a man-to-man CB, as the Jags only played man 4% more than Dallas according to your chart.

Also, I don't know what these stats prove this season, they say through Week 16 so I am assuming that was 2018?

Again, incomplete information to this point, but by all means, keep bowing up young buck.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Dude is throwing hissy fits there. Definitely don't need that kind of attitude here.