Randall Cobb contact details

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Here is the breakdown of Randall Cobb’s one-year deal with the Cowboys: Signing bonus: $2 million. Base salary: $2 million. 46-man roster bonuses: $1 million. Cap number: $4.562 million. 55 receptions, plus playoffs: $250,000. 75 receptions, plus playoffs: $500,000. Max value: $5.5 million.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score

Here is the breakdown of Randall Cobb’s one-year deal with the Cowboys: Signing bonus: $2 million. Base salary: $2 million. 46-man roster bonuses: $1 million. Cap number: $4.562 million. 55 receptions, plus playoffs: $250,000. 75 receptions, plus playoffs: $500,000. Max value: $5.5 million.

What about his contact details? I was going to call him up and tell him welcome to the Cowboys

speedkilz88

Reaction score
If he catches 25 passes I will be shocked.
giphy.gif

Rockdoc

Reaction score
so the question will be what beasley gets. he must not want 4 mill first year
hope Dak and Cobb can get some chemistry.
i believe Cobb at least one more year of productivity left

Verdict

Reaction score

It would be nice if Cobb had a career year with Dak (sort of like Laurent Robinson did with Romo) and then signed a monster FA contract somewhere else next year and then falls into obscurity.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm not entirely certain I'll be harbouring all that much of a warm& fuzzy Genial nature towards him, seeing how he's all sentimental mushy& sad to be leaving his fellow cheese heads,and it's a given that I've evoked some pretty vile curses upon him in the past ,this is definitely gonna be a work in progress,regarding that whole "take a shine to" & stuff ,Hell, last I recall seeing him on the playing field He was the enemyo_O

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He, Witten, and Olawale's contracts are the only ones we haven't gotten extreme value.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He, Witten, and Olawale's contracts are the only ones we haven't gotten extreme value.

I would even consider this one as "extreme value". I wasn't the biggest fan of this signing, but even I have to say the Cowboys got another good deal.

I'm not entirely thrilled with the team's free agency thus far and had hoped they did more, but I have to give credit where credit is due. The deals they have made have been smart, shrewd ones.

conner01

Reaction score
Cobb is younger than Beasley

DFWJC

Reaction score
Beasely signed for 29 mill over 4 years, with 10. 5 mil fully guaranteed.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Some of you guys crack me up, how could you not be happy with this signing.
Any Green Bay WR castoff is better than any WR not named Cooper on this team at this point.. Gallup is the only WR after Coop with a ceiling.