Randall Cobb contact details

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Happy Friday and Salud.
Haven't been to Trouty'sTavern in awhile. Is it still active?
No not really,Only if yer into the fantasy drooling projections of a horny toaded chinaman fer yer daily affirmation,,,o_O

*Edit:,,,SALUD!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Some of you guys crack me up, how could you not be happy with this signing.
Any Green Bay WR castoff is better than any WR not named Cooper on this team at this point.. Gallup is the only WR after Coop with a ceiling.
:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
It's a what have you done for me lately league. If Cobb had 600 yards last season he would have a 3 year deal for 7-8 million a season. Had Beasley not gotten those early season targets when the Cowboys lacked a #1 wr he wouldn't have gotten 600 yards and would have been a 5 million a year wr.
I'll have to reside in that Affirmative A.O. of yer' neighborhood there ,,,Neighbor:thumbup:

* Man you know, it had to of fuzzed the #11bease up relentlessly in an unending exasperation of footballish fashion around midseason to having been shoehorned into his designated keyhole position,,, as tool back with me in time, my friend, to the season opener of game #1 Against Carolina ,,,Cole was the ONLY cat on that fielded offensive formation that was even remotely in tune to what the opposition's D had aligned by their positioned design, oh-ya!, and our guys are gonna flop around like a fish outta the water in this season opener game #1 this year as well,,,cuz' I don't hold the faith that COACH could properly prep a hem-roid for the application of preparation H, let alone properly preparing the operational HOLE in rolling out &ready for game#1 of 2019 ,,,

Edit: I apologize to one&all for my conduct unbecoming,as I've once, again surpassed my prearranged objective in efforted inebriation,,,

Last edited: