Randall Cobb misses practice with back injury

Ekspozed

Reaction score
In your defense you weren't the only one wrong on this board.

80% here get all warm and fuzzy when there is a new shiny toy that arrives and they immediately make claims of that player definitely being an upgrade over the incumbent. Happens every single year, mostly with players that signed larger contracts.

Hell Jelks was better than Crawford the second we drafted him.

Just watch we are gonna let Byron walk and then we'll draft a guy in the 5th and he will "for sure" be an upgrade.
To be fair you're comparing him to our number 3. Beasley would have less catches and yards in place of Cobb here.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
To be fair you're comparing him to our number 3. Beasley would have less catches and yards in place of Cobb here.
Yes, the number two in the Bill's offense with less snaps should be comparable to the three in our offense.

And just to get it out there, Cobb was the number 2 for 2 of 5 games while Gallup was out.

Techsass

Reaction score
I liked Bease when he was here. He had a somewhat limited, but still important role while he was here. I wasn't big on his mini-tantrums, but they really didn't bother me that much.

Cobb was a big question mark for me coming into the season. I'm happy with him being here so far. And while I usually don't care about a player's personality, the few interviews with him that I've seen have got me liking him.

I guess now we'll get to see if Devin has anything more than just speed going for him. Or do y'all think they'll go with Cedrick?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I liked Bease when he was here. He had a somewhat limited, but still important role while he was here. I wasn't big on his mini-tantrums, but they really didn't bother me that much.

Cobb was a big question mark for me coming into the season. I'm happy with him being here so far. And while I usually don't care about a player's personality, the few interviews with him that I've seen have got me liking him.

I guess now we'll get to see if Devin has anything more than just speed going for him. Or do y'all think they'll go with Cedrick?

It was weird having both Smith AND Wilson inactive, in favor of the newly promoted WR Bryant.

Because if it was strictly special teams, Wilson actually returns punts. Very odd.

Techsass

Reaction score
It was weird having both Smith AND Wilson inactive, in favor of the newly promoted WR Bryant.

Because if it was strictly special teams, Wilson actually returns punts. Very odd.
I've really slipped in my obsession the last couple of weeks. Is Bryant any good? (& no losing had nothing to do with my lack of attention.)