Random but needs to be said

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
That’s like saying the QBs of the past would suck too. Players today have the luxury of the flag and pampering on their side brown would have been good in any decade

cern

Reaction score
I think you have Jim Brown and James Brown mixed up.

James Brown, the entertainer, was known for beating women.
I've never heard of any rape accusations from either one, but
I wouldn't put it past the "hardest working man in show business".
There is no confusion.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm trying to remember a classic rock song that references a guy driving around town. I think there was a phrase about hanging in arm out the window or something like like. I thought it referenced they model of the car. It gave the image of a guy in some type of muscle car.

I've looked on google but can't find it.

It was something that played on the radio often back in the day.

Rapid Roy (that stock car boy)

cern

Reaction score
I didn't say he was convicted of murder. My point was Jim Brown hasn't paid a price for his dirty deeds.
A civil court found him responsible for their deaths. While the standards of proof are different, the rulings stand on their own. The vegas trial was about another matter.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A civil court found him responsible for their deaths. While the standards of proof are different, the rulings stand on their own. The vegas trial was about another matter.
I never said otherwise. My point was more about Jim Brown and how the media has not done their job telling the public about his bad behavior.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
If Jim brown played in the 90s, he’d be rueben drones. Stop calling him the best back of all time or even top 4.

Human beings are a product of their surrounding environment. He would adjust.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Really not good. Diminishes my opinion of the man.
I never cared for the man, even aside from that stuff. He's got too high of an opinion of himself, and doesn't like to give credit to others' abilities. As a player, he was phenomenal. As a person, not so much.