Random Speculation: Chargers to sign Prescott?

LittleD

Reaction score
Another stupid speculative take by the stupid Dak haters. Pure fantasy.

Not really. If Jerry uses the transition tag on Dak, we really get to see what he's worth on the market before we commit. If he's too high and he
gets an offer sheet, we get to decide to match or take the two 1st round picks. Jerry Wins!

Silverstar

Reaction score
Not really. If Jerry uses the transition tag on Dak, we really get to see what he's worth on the market before we commit. If he's too high and he
gets an offer sheet, we get to decide to match or take the two 1st round picks. Jerry Wins!

Only the non-exclusive franchise tag will get you two 1st round picks from other teams.
The transition tag only gives Jerry the right to match any offer...no picks.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Did you read the article? It's written by USA today writer, Nate Davis.
You know what that means? Yeah, it's not speculation by some "stupid Dak hater."
Nate Davis is not a paragon of virtue. He is a purveyor of propaganda, a facilitator of fake news. His cause is to only sell the USA Today Sports section. The article is complete nonsense.

You should feel shame for spreading his lies. But as we all know, Dak haters have no shame and so they will say anything to make waves with the Dak fans.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Been saying this for a while. I am Dak fan also but just can’t see a team giving up 2 1s and then have to pay him 35 million or more.
Yeah that’s gonna be tough. It’s not even if he’s worth it or not. It’s just giving it to him and two number ones....that’s gonna be a limited market.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Not gonna happen. Anyone that thinks/hopes Dak will not be in a cowboys uni next year is crazy. He's gonna get signed to a long term deal.

That's fine, we will get exposed again. So I hope you are still smiling and jumping up and down.

#DontpayDak

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That's fine, we will get exposed again. So I hope you are still smiling and jumping up and down.

#DontpayDak
Yeah, shame on Dak for having the #1 ranked offense, he was totally exposed. :rolleyes: The defense, special teams, and coaching were exposed, I'll grant you that but Dak and the offense was the best part of the team.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Yeah, shame on Dak for having the #1 ranked offense, he was totally exposed. :rolleyes: The defense, special teams, and coaching were exposed, I'll grant you that but Dak and the offense was the best part of the team.

Garbage time stats don't mean anything.

Should we look at the stats of games similar vs the pats ect?

#DontpayDak

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
USA today was designed for widespread distribution (most Hotels provide it free of charge).

Don't confuse it with being a top journalistic entity like the Washington Post, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, etc..

It's comical that you would even reference USA today in high regard.

I have no "fear" of anyone or entity from an intellectual perspective and definitely not from USA today. That would be like Belichick being accused of fearing Jason Garrett as a coach...
I agree with you on USA Today, they are just fluff for hotels to give people while they eat their continental breakfast.

Where you lost me was the Washington Post and New York Times are being top journalistic entities. I cannot count the times they have had to retract stories because they simply were not true. The retraction is usually done on a page most people would gloss over and not read the tiny article. I see no integrity in their agenda driven "reporting".

I would assume for those who keep up with the affairs of the United States most would think I sit on a certain side of the fence. but that's not entirely true. I would just like the truth to be reported and let people made decisions based on facts, not on unnamed sources that are retracted a few day later. Or just plain ignored.

Not directed at you Walker, just me feelings on those two newspapers.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
3pfgu0.jpg

You didn't realize that before you clicked when his name was in the thread title?

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Nate Davis is not a paragon of virtue. He is a purveyor of propaganda, a facilitator of fake news. His cause is to only sell the USA Today Sports section. The article is complete nonsense.

You should feel shame for spreading his lies. But as we all know, Dak haters have no shame and so they will say anything to make waves with the Dak fans.
Do you feel the same when Bayless or Cowherd spew their nonsense to drive up their ratings?

GMO415

Reaction score
If Tunsil and Ramsey got two 1st rounds then Dak should easily get three 1st rounds.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Only the non-exclusive franchise tag will get you two 1st round picks from other teams.
The transition tag only gives Jerry the right to match any offer...no picks.
The transition tag would be a win if someone else wanted to overpay for Mr. Behind the Back Pass.