Random Speculation: Chargers to sign Prescott?

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Yeah, shame on Dak for having the #1 ranked offense, he was totally exposed. :rolleyes: The defense, special teams, and coaching were exposed, I'll grant you that but Dak and the offense was the best part of the team.
Number 1 in yards only. Not number 1 scoring or points per game which are way better indicators. 0 wins when trailing at halftime...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Although I don't necessarily agree, consider that non-quarterbacks such as LT Laremy Tunsil and CB Jalen Ramsey were dealt last year in packages that included two first-rounders as the article points out.......

"Sign Dak Prescott:
Crazy, right? Let's play it out. If the Dallas Cowboys continue to drag their feet on a long-term extension for their two-time Pro Bowler, they'll certainly place the franchise tag on him in the coming weeks. And if they put the non-exclusive tag on Prescott — unlikely, yes, if they go to the trouble of franchising him — the Chargers would be wise to start scheming. Prescott, 26, has further upside despite throwing for 4,902 yards and 30 TDs in 2019. There are a ton of Cowboys fans in Southern California (and everywhere), which is why Dallas holds training camp there annually — keeping Chargers Prescott jerseys in inventory might be tough."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...m-brady-or-dak-prescott-head-to-la/ar-BBZZYdq
really two first rounders, eating Rivers left over cap space, and paying dak over 35?

Lmao its more then speculation its being nice and saying the right things with zero intentions on doing any of it..

sure a LOT of teams like dak and would sign him if he weren't the property of the DC and would have to use 2 first round picks and a hefty deal to get him.. the DC are in the same boat lol and they know him the best.. hes playing hardball and asking for way more then hes actually worth , market or no market..

Daks holding up negotiations NOT the DC FO..they have offered a very fair contract and daks agents keep declining..

we like dak, the FO like dak, hes regarding as a nice up and coming future QB coming ion around 10th in QB ranking around the league but hes not tier one and wants elite money..

I ant to FO to Non Exclusive tag him so we can put this to bed ion whos willing to risk a deal like that, id take 2 first rounders for Dak and move on from him but we wont get the chance, Teams arent making an offer like that..If they do ill go get a Journeymen or 2yr deal for a TB and use the Draft to go after a another qb maybe a Herbert, Fromm, Love, or Hurts..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
As much as I love to cheer on the Cowboys, it would be funny to see Prescott go to another team. Not that I would want another team to succeed, but all the fans here who literally hate Prescott would get their wish and just maybe the Messiah/next QB would play like a heap of dirt.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Did you read the article? It's written by USA today writer, Nate Davis.
You know what that means? Yeah, it's not speculation by some "stupid Dak hater."
No, it is just speculation for speculation's sake to fill in a dead time in all likelihood.

Not everyone is a "Dak Hater". Some people don't even care what he does. Not everyone has picked a side, especially writers that have no vested interest in what the Cowboys do. All they know is that the Cowboys equal clicks.

cern

Reaction score
at the very least, dak will be tagged to prevent his leaving. it will be interesting to see if he's in attendance at the annual florida keys fishing trip of the last two years.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I like/love Dak as the QB of my Dallas Cowboys, BUT if anything like this happens, I won’t lose any sleep over it as long as the Cowboys already have a plan in place to secure the next franchise QB, and I don’t mean a journeyman bum like Case Keenan or another mid round QB gamble in the draft. I cannot imagine how Dallas could find a better or equal starting QB at this point, but if they can, I’m okay with that. But so far, I have seen nothing but stupid ideas.

NotForLong

Reaction score
He's not going to another team despite your petulant temper tantrum. Do you promise to go to another team when he's inevitably signed by the Cowboys?
I've put up with Jerry this long and I have suffered with Dak over the past couple of years . . . I am good.

But it's you who is obbsessed over the Man. I am wondering if he ends up on another team will you follow him.

Also this accusation . . . "your petulant temper tantrum." Is a reflection of you and every comment you make

shabazz

Reaction score
I've put up with Jerry this long and I have suffered with Dak over the past couple of years . . . I am good.

But it's you who is obbsessed over the Man. I am wondering if he ends up on another team will you follow him.

Also this accusation . . . "your petulant temper tantrum." Is a reflection of you and every comment you make

The only people on this forum that are getting their collective panties wadded, are the Dakota Apologists. The rest of us are pretty chill and just kickin back and watching the show.

Its entertaining watching them twist in the wind each day Rayne isn't signed to a contract as if their very existence depends on Dakota being here. Keep jumping through hoops!

giphy.gif

quickccc

Reaction score
per Adam Shefter whispers and rumors - An ex-Charger teammate is speculating that Rivers could be more of a likelihood to sign with the Colts.
I could believe that and if any of that becomes true, that could cements the notion that Colts have soured on QB Jacoby Brissett, who I believe they gave
previously gave him a 2-year, 30 million contract to upon Andrew Luck's shocking retirement.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Do you feel the same when Bayless or Cowherd spew their nonsense to drive up their ratings?
Who? There used to be a newspaper guy in Dallas a long time ago that I couldn't stand, I think his name was Bayless but he's gone. I wonder what happened to him? Cowherd doesn't ring a bell.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Nate Davis is not a paragon of virtue. He is a purveyor of propaganda, a facilitator of fake news. His cause is to only sell the USA Today Sports section. The article is complete nonsense.

You should feel shame for spreading his lies. But as we all know, Dak haters have no shame and so they will say anything to make waves with the Dak fans.

Its so comical how the Dak haters point to clickbait like this and never look back the fact that everyone in the NFL says the guy they called a backup is about to get a huge contract.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And every post you make is cheerleading time.

You know where the block button is. Use it boy

#DontpayDak
I'm retired and you called me "boy". That really did make me laugh. Block button? I don't seem to have that feature, troll.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The only people on this forum that are getting their collective panties wadded, are the Dakota Apologists. The rest of us are pretty chill and just kickin back and watching the show.

Disagree. You are the Mahatma Ghandi of Dak Haters. Most of them aren't chill and dream up stuff like the LeeBlair threads saying every backup that completes four straight passes is better than Dak.