Random thoughts

Hardline

Reaction score
Are you like me? An off the wall crazy random thought pop into your head for no reason?
On my lunch break at work today I suddenly wondered what Threes Company would've been like if Mr.Furley was a regular cast member when the Ropers were still in the show and what kind of zany hijinks would develop.
Or laying in bed trying to go to sleep and you start thinking what famous musicians you would put together if you wanted to form a super group?

Everyone feel free to post your craziest random thoughts you have throughout the day.

Well I'm going to put the phone down and actually try to fall asleep and hope another random thought doesn't pop up in my head.

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
Another random thought just popped in my head.
I am going to create a " I love Rachel Green fan club" on Facebook tomorrow.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
i think if barney fife would have been the hulk that show would have been a bigger success.

"ange, you're not going to like me if you make me mad"

barney-the-hulk-2.jpg

barney-the-hulk.jpg

ESisback

Reaction score
Is it ok to yell “movie” in a crowded firehouse?

Does the Pope poop in the woods?

When it comes to stewed prunes, are three enough? Are 4 too many?

If Herman Munster is a Frankenstein monster, and Lilly Munster is a Vampire, how is little Eddie Munster a Werewolf?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is it ok to yell “movie” in a crowded firehouse? Only if the TV is big enough.

Does the Pope poop in the woods? Yes, and he uses grape leaves to wipe.

When it comes to stewed prunes, are three enough? Are 4 too many? What kind of stew is it?...or are they just really angry?

If Herman Munster is a Frankenstein monster, and Lilly Munster is a Vampire, how is little Eddie Munster a Werewolf? He was bitten by one...Duh!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Are you like me? An off the wall crazy random thought pop into your head for no reason?
On my lunch break at work today I suddenly wondered what Threes Company would've been like if Mr.Furley was a regular cast member when the Ropers were still in the show and what kind of zany hijinks would develop.
Or laying in bed trying to go to sleep and you start thinking what famous musicians you would put together if you wanted to form a super group?

Everyone feel free to post your craziest random thoughts you have throughout the day.

Well I'm going to put the phone down and actually try to fall asleep and hope another random thought doesn't pop up in my head.
Kidnap Rowdy and drop him off in the middle of death valley?

ESisback

Reaction score
Why do we park in a driveway and drive in a parkway? Why do Mexicans call their neighbor Jesus “Hey Zooce”, but their savior Jesus “Gee-zuss”?

Why does Roseanne Barr get blackballed, but Joy Blowhard and Whoopsie Dooberg get a pass?

Questions that make no sense…