Twitter: Randy Gregory expected to meet with NFL this week

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t do twitter. But got an alert that Archer tweeted Randy Gregory will meet with the NFL this week.

Doesn’t mean a decision will be made, but this meeting seems much sooner than expected.

Can someone post the tweet ?

davidariust24

Reaction score
I’d expect that’s pretty standard before Goodell either reinstates or denies a player. I think Randy gets reinstated myself.
Hopefully he is reinstated soon so that he can be around the team before training camp. His raw talent alone puts this defense on a new level. He has that speed and bend we need as a right defensive end. He and D Law will reek havoc on teams and mix in Irving it'll be like wow. Taco will be better this year. And it sounds like jihad ward will.be a good.player. I like our D line. The LBs could be nice but it depends on if jaylon Smith is really as far a long as it has been stated or not because Sean Lee is Sean Lee and LVE will be nice. I'm interested NB in this march lillard. I'd like to see if he can cover or not. Coach Richard needs to get Jones Awuzie and co. To lift their game from a year ago. I have a good feeling about this defense as long g as Sean Lee is leading them

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Gregory likely reinstated. Jaylon with no brace and looking like a beast.

Those second round gambles that everyone likes to ridicule could very well help this defense take the next step this season.
On the flipside of your post about people that ridicule............if we had foresite and know what we know now, would it be worth the gamble of a second rd pick? Keep in mind, Gregory will already be towards the tail end of his rookie contract and produced nothing.