Twitter: Randy Gregory expected to meet with NFL this week

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
First, I used no hindsight. What I did was claim that they may not have as good of a shot in the future as they did in 2016. I mean, we had home field advantage in 2007 and took another 9 years to get it again? This has to do with (lack of) confidence in the team. I did not boldly claim they would have won had they been able to play.

Second, I'm not disputing their talent.

Third, I am not rooting for them to fail.
Sure you are so you can gloat. You hate on everything Cowboys who you are you trying to kid.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Tsk Tsk. Come along you both, what's with the bickering? I'm sure the two of you are just as big of Cowboys fans as the rest of us. Just because there's a slight difference in the way one of us thinks the way the team should be assembled doesn't make the other chap a hater. It just means that we have a different point-of-view. I happen to hope that Gregory will be brilliant when he returns, but I also understand the concern. There is the danger that he'll relapse. So, I suppose it is wise to be cautiously optimistic.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is why your post is dumb

Your hubris would dump 6 years of Top 10 talent

Just admit you might be wrong and be happy

Well lucky for me I'm not trying to convince you.

These two "top 10 talents" have done nothing in the league so far. One is a cripple. The other is a drug addict.

You pretty much have to be a complete homer to still support those draft picks.

They wouldn't even be considerations a round later in a do over.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

These two "top 10 talents" have done nothing in the league so far. One is a cripple. The other is a drug addict.

I wouldn't trade JSmith for any LB drafted this year

RoSmith hopes to grow up and be JSmith in a couple years

RGregory is a tougher sale but 2nd picks are no guarantees...... I will take 3 cheap seasons from him instead of 4...... no biggie

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I didn't ask you what you would do.

Now pardon me while I laugh with the NFL GMs.

He'll be a better player his first game in the league.

Sounds good though.

RGregory is a tougher sale but 2nd picks are no guarantees...... I will take 3 cheap seasons from him instead of 4...... no biggie

Gregory is a drug addict whose been suspended more often than he could play. He's got 1 sack in the 14 games he did play. You pretty much have to be completely delusional to make that decision again.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I didn't ask you what you would do.

Now pardon me while I laugh with the NFL GMs.

He'll be a better player his first game in the league.

Sounds good though.

Gregory is a drug addict whose been suspended more often than he could play. He's got 1 sack in the 14 games he did play. You pretty much have to be completely delusional to make that decision again.
The Draft is based on talent and potential

The talent didn't go away for either..... the injury went away for Jaylon and the drug use went away for Gregory

Now you can go away

millennial_legend

Reaction score

You wouldn't trade Jaylon for Chubb or Roquan Smith?

JBond

Reaction score
Gregory likely reinstated. Jaylon with no brace and looking like a beast.

Those second round gambles that everyone likes to ridicule could very well help this defense take the next step this season.
Slow your roll and put away the anointing oil. I do like the LVE pick.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
If he’s reinstated how many years will we still have his rights on rookie deal?

For real, does he get at least a redshirt for missing 30 of last 32?

Seems like he shouldn’t be unrestricted until 2021...

Hadenough

Reaction score
I was one of the people that was disgusted with Gregory and Rolando McClain and wanted Dallas to cut them to set the example of they arent going to put up with crap. I think its great Gregory turned things around but I wouldnt say he is gonna turn this defense around. Time will tell but at this stage he would be nothing more than a role player. The excitement for Gregory is gone when he let this team down and now I look at him as guy that needs to get his *** to work and prove he is even worthy of a roster spot!

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Chubb is no LB and I clearly prefer JSmith over RoSmith

Bigger and stronger with as much quickness and a better pass rusher and coverage guy

Bradley Austin Chubb is an American football outside linebacker for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League. He played college football at NC State. Wikipedia

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Easy there Tiger that’s a pretty harsh label for weed.