Twitter: Randy Gregory is onto his next chapter

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t underestimate Farnouk. From what I am hearing, we got a steal there. Might be your starting center before all is said and done.

He'll start. It's just a question of at which of the 5 positions.

Are you ready to move on from Tyron Smith? Have you had enough of Zack Martin? This is the flexibility Farniok gives you.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He'll start. It's just a question of at which of the 5 positions.

Are you ready to move on from Tyron Smith? Have you had enough of Zack Martin? This is the flexibility Farniok gives you.
Tyron and Zack arent even close to losing their gigs.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just remember the two strains and what they do.....
Indica ...... means "in da couch". Smoke the indica and you will be in the couch, craving hot pockets.
Sativa ...... means much more elevated and motivational, I smokes some once and installed an entire underground sprinkler system in half the time it would have normally taken me.
Gregory .... if he doesnt understand the difference already on his own, somebody really needs to fill him in.
His Bi Polar diagnosis may not be factual, maybe he just never has understood the difference.
He's confused about the Bi Polar and thinks the other one is the one smoking the dope.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That was really a misquote. He didn't say he was on to the next chapter. He said he was onto the next leg in his career.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
OK, I mean Gregory is the man to beat for the best DPR on this roster, thats his job to lose.
I just dont think most people are understanding that Gregory will be lining up next to Gallimore more than expected.
Wait until we start getting into to some actual TCs and start watching how Gallimore gets split to end and some components get switched around, 5 tech can come into the equation quickly.

cristglo

Reaction score
Watched some clips with RG and I can see where he has came a long way from when he came into the NFL. Finding out some little nuggets about last year he was not happy with his playing time neither was jerry. RG was also asked about his contract and he said yes he was playing for one and if you think about it Im still playing on my rookie deal. Made me kinda pause but it is a business.
Will he give us some kind of discount and can we keep him next year? The man has a Family to feed and pot aint cheap! lol
Im excited about RG he finally after all these years since he was drafted will be able to go through a complete Off season
Mark my words RG will be a beast.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Watched some clips with RG and I can see where he has came a long way from when he came into the NFL. Finding out some little nuggets about last year he was not happy with his playing time neither was jerry. RG was also asked about his contract and he said yes he was playing for one and if you think about it Im still playing on my rookie deal. Made me kinda pause but it is a business.
Will he give us some kind of discount and can we keep him next year? The man has a Family to feed and pot aint cheap! lol
Im excited about RG he finally after all these years since he was drafted will be able to go through a complete Off season
Mark my words RG will be a beast.
Money is no issue

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We will uover the cap but the csp ceiling will go up if he balls out what would it take to keep him in Dallas
If they want any player they can keep them.
Could have kept Byron Jones
Could have kept Xavier Woods
etc,, thats just an example of what you have to let walk but you have to replace and hopefully upgrade,, its just the manipulation of the cap