Twitter: Randy Gregory out multiple weeks with calf strain

noletime95

Reaction score
This is where no picking up another LB at the TDL really hurts. Parsons will need to play off the edge while Randy is out leaving LB razor thin

Reactions: BAT

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it’s the only way to get veal.....padumpum

a4b8766a0f6964c5ef67225fa23c8705.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Anytime you see BREAKING NEWS followed by Randy Gregory you think suspension. I was relieved when I saw it was an injury.

blueblood70

Reaction score
lol you think Lawrence would admit the truth that he’s basically coasting since he got all that $? Don’t be delusional.

He got his money; now all he has to do is SAY the right things and feign locker room leadership. Then, strategically push off surgeries until it’ll interfere with his obligation to play football. After that, he can leave it to fans like you who will make excuses for his subpar play.

He’s smart.
yes he would now again take that ridiculous premise to the tinfoil hat group..he want to and would play if cleared..100% no doubt and stop being a clown..

FVSTONE

Reaction score
What the hell is it with this team and calf injuries since McCarthy came to town? Dak, Gallup and now Gregory this year and last year Zeke, Martin and wasn't Sean Lee out a game or two with a calf strain?
It appears that a NEW TRAINER needs to be hired. This fricking team must lead the league in CALF INJURIES!

glimmerman

Reaction score
Don't listen to anyone trying to downplay this. The season is over. We're no longer in contention for the 1 seed. The best we can do is backdoor it into the playoffs off of a terrible division and maybe win a wild card game before getting dealt with in the divisional round. Like we always do when we get there.

I should have known better than to believe in this team.
Lol. Love the enthusiasm. Any ideas how the MRI came out for Gregory..

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm beginning to wonder if we have the correct training regiment

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do you think the Rams will let us "borrow" A. Donald for a few games? Just until Lawrence and Gregory get back. :D

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if we have the correct training regiment

It's regimen.. but yes it's fair to wonder about that. We're clearly doing something wrong.. Gallup, Dak, Gregory this year .. Martin, Zeke and Lee(?) last year.. 6 calf strains in the last two seasons has to be trying to tell us something. They need to figure it out before we have 10 practice squad guys on the roster down the stretch with 3-4 of them starting.