Twitter: Randy Gregory out multiple weeks with calf strain

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Big loss. Guy was playing great. I was happy to see him finally putting it together.

Reactions: BAT

reddyuta

Reaction score
our run defense is in shambles right now,nobody to set the edge.teams can run at will and limit our offense to under 25 minute possession.

Proof

Reaction score
Reminds me of that two year stretch under Garrett when we have like 5-6 guys out with hamstring pulls. I didn't know "soft tissue injuries" were contagious until then.

yeah, even then though hamstrung issues are probably the most common injury in football. might be a case of just never noticing previously but i just don’t recall calf strains being all that common and/or serious

Proof

Reaction score
Denver came to TX half crippled and still kicked our back sides. Don't see why Boys can't
have a similar type of game.

we have already had 6 of those. the injuries just keep piling up

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not worried about any of this. There’s a long way to go

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I still think Jerry fumbled the ball as usual. We needed to go out and get help after Tank went down. DT-DE or corner in that order. On offense we are deep. But on defense not so much. Now if one of the linebackers start going down or a starting corner:facepalm:

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
My question is where in the H*** is the Strength and Condition Coach.....what did he just up and take the last 6 games off....Jerry and MM need to find this guy and get his A** back to work.....why are some many of the star players getting Calf Injuries....

That's 3 Calf injuries in 8 games,,, Gallup, DAK and Now Gregory....WTH

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I would bring in Watkins and Bohanna as tackles, use OSA at end, and use Anae at the other end with Parsons' coming at least 90% of the time from the middle or edge.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
This is why it’s even more imperative we win this week against the falcons. Cause if dlaw and Gregory are out it’s going to be extremely tough to beat kc the next week

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I heard Gregory's injury is similar to Dak's; which is good news and bad news.

Good in that the calf isn't torn or anything; but bad in the sense he'll probably be out longer than Dak was. Greogory has to explode off the snap and try to bull rush past 330 pound offensive tackles. That calf had better be right when he comes back.

rambo2

Reaction score
I still think Jerry fumbled the ball as usual. We needed to go out and get help after Tank went down. DT-DE or corner in that order. On offense we are deep. But on defense not so much. Now if one of the linebackers start going down or a starting corner:facepalm:
They are 6 and 2 and Tank and Gregory are coming back. What if they win and are 7 and 2 going into next week?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
He’ll be out falcons chiefs raiders and tbd for the saints but most likely