Twitter: Randy Gregory out multiple weeks with calf strain

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't listen to anyone trying to downplay this. The season is over. We're no longer in contention for the 1 seed. The best we can do is backdoor it into the playoffs off of a terrible division and maybe win a wild card game before getting dealt with in the divisional round. Like we always do when we get there.

I should have known better than to believe in this team.

pitt33

Reaction score
its been common theme all over this year..not doing the homework for you, i watch a lot of sports casts and its very common injury this season.. move the freak on little whiney azz fans. Always looking dfpr a conspiracy and someone to blame...it happened move on like the team will find way to win without RG..
When a team loses its best players to injury for any length of time it can severely decrease your odds of winning. Especially at that position where we lack any resemblance of a pass rush without him. You give NFL quarterbacks time they will pick apart any secondary.

If anything, more pressure is now on Prescott and the offense to keep up. Falcons, KC and Raiders are on the docket. Just saying that this thing just got a lot tighter.

blueblood70

Reaction score
When a team loses its best players to injury for any length of time it can severely decrease your odds of winning. Especially at that position where we lack any resemblance of a pass rush without him. You give NFL quarterbacks time they will pick apart any secondary.

If anything, more pressure is now on Prescott and the offense to keep up. Falcons, KC and Raiders are on the docket. Just saying that this thing just got a lot tighter.
not sweating it..just take it a game at a time...se what happens after 17..

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hey, wait a minute. You can't expect Prescott to carry the load. Not for what you pay him.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Perhaps we should go sign Bruce Irvin for depth. He’s played for Quinn and knows the system.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well if I'm not mistaken most of these calf injuries have happened in practice.. Dak's happened in New England and I wanna Zeke's happened on the road as well. @ The Bengals maybe? The only one that I can think of that happened on AT&T field was Martin.
That doesn't mean our field isn't responsible. Anyway....just something I recalled. I agree with your concern....there has to be some reason.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys cut Bradlee Anae early this week. They are lucky no other team claimed him off waivers. Cowboys signed Anae to their Practice Squad. Probably best to put Randy Gregory on the 3 week temporary IR list and sign Anae back onto the team's 53 man roster.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Offense needs to help out the defense. Ball control; move the chains, redzone efficiency, no FGs.