Twitter: Randy Gregory out multiple weeks with calf strain

Cydios

Reaction score
I mean seriouesly! Is there a Charles Haley out there we can bring in to change the season?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Falcons, Chiefs, Raiders; if the Cowboys can't be compete without Gregory the next few weeks. it's over now.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Parsons back to DE for a few games.

When is Tank coming back?

Imagine that... Parsons back to edge rusher, we cut Jaylon, another LB on IR out for season.... so much for all that depth.
Who was it wanting to trade away our Olineman????

Mr_437

Reaction score
What is going on with the calves on this team?

Interested to see who gets more reps at either LB (Gifford) or Edge (Kamara) based on where #11 plays this game.

Trysten Hill's return could add some depth on the DL. Osa has been rushing for a DE position from time to time.

Hopefully, RG and DLaw come back around the same time..soon.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Two thoughts,

First half of the season means very little as long as you get at least a few wins, so don't go overboard with the emotion either way.

Randy Gregory. From Zero who many here wanted gone, to Hero without whom, many of the same, think the defense is now toast.

Bonus thoughts,
The Cowboys can play under 500 ball the rest of the way and get in the tournament. Get some guys healthy during that time and who knows. I won't doubt the potential of this team if it's running on all cylinders.

It's not as bad as it might seem to the naturally pessimistic.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
He definitely just got cheaper. In the few times he’s ever been active he’s gotten hurt quite a bit. That said we much rather have him on the field than pay less. I actually have a calf strain myself right now. I’m on week 2 of it they truly suck. You start relying on the non-injured leg and then that one gets overworked.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If it’s anything like Gallop’s calf strain we might not be seeing him until the end of the season.

GoldenR

Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous. The talking heads and other homers will say injuries are part of the game, but CMON! Looking back over the last few years our injury bug are always the teams top players or even top NFL players. Martin, Dak, Tyron, Gallup, Gregory, Frederick, Lawrence, Vanderesch,...going back a little more.... Lee, McClain, Romo...I could go on.. These guys are not SCRUBS!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Going to have to use Parsons on the edge to try and get some pressure or we’re going to get diced up the next few weeks.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Thank God we liked our guys so much and didn't make a move for a defender at the deadline.

Sheesh. Guys getting injured in practice.

John813

Reaction score
Thank God we liked our guys so much and didn't make a move for a defender at the deadline.

Well, they did supposedly try for Von Miller. I doubt it was near the same price LA ultimately paid though.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

We like our starters but you usually don’t make a move at the deadline to prepare for an injury to a key player.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang, so much pessimism in these posts lol. I understand, but why are we so quick to give up? I hope our players are not like that. I would hate that type of mentality in a team setting.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The way they were talking about it on the radio, it sound like he was out for the rest of the season.
We're going to have to rely on our offense more than ever.
This is where the coaching staff has to give us an advantage.
We shall see.