Twitter: Randy Gregory responding to Cowboys fans

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
SIGH!

Another example of why people should shut their piehole.

He's messing around with Beasley territory here, and there is no where good you will end up if you take that journey.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
He signed for the same money actually less because of taxes so paying the bills doesn’t seam to matter here, lol

Ekspozed

Reaction score
He fell in the draft and Jerry took a chance on him. He was suspended multiple times and Jerry took more chances on him. His best season is 6 sacks 20 tackles and Jerry was still willing to take a chance on him and was burned.

Jerry has been paying your bills and is the reason you're in line for that contract Mr randog gregory

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
I always felt the Boys treated Gregory well, but yea there may be some fans who didn’t like him, but to say toxic fans, that’s going too far.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL imagine talking smack to a fan base and an organization that supported him a lot longer than they should have because he wanted to be a "weed bro" for the majority of his career.

Oh sorry, I forgot, he has anxiety issues like every other normal human being on the planet.

plymkr

Reaction score
The toxic thing is pure projection.
That's what toxic people do. They don't want to work on themselves so they project their issues to everyone else to normalize their behavior.

We got lucky on this one. I'm not going to miss his frequent suspensions, constant drama, and tackling an offensive lineman in the most crucial drive of the playoffs.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
lol @ all the replies on Twitter. One of the worst problems with social media platforms is the self-belief that the target of disapproval cares in the same way as they do. Does not matter whether anyone loves, hates, or feels something in-between, the target does not care in the same way you do. It is no different with Randy Gregory.

He obviously cares if he's going at it with a bunch of Twitter anons. Dude is a dork and will be out of the league in a couple years.

Jipper

Reaction score
Screw him, this fan base stuck by him through all his selfish decisions.

he’s a mentally weak individual with a god given skill set that could have made him a hall of famer, unfortunately he’s going to just end up as another over paid player that burns out before his potential is even scratched

Dre11

Reaction score
Who reported that the Cowboys were willing to remove the language? And who cares if the agent lives in Denver? Is he going to have his clients over for dinner parties? Lol. Gregory gave the Cowboys an opportunity to match and they didn't unless you can show where the team said they would.

Dre11

Reaction score
Well you make my point. He would have had opportunities regardless. Whether a team "stuck by" him the whole time or over several teams. If he flashed he'd have gotten paid, Dallas or no Dallas so not sure why fans are requiring that Gregory owe them something other than wanting to have him beholden to their wishes. Business doesn't work like that. Sorry. Stew, my pretties, stew.

That's not making your point because no other gm would've risked his job keeping Randy, Cowboys could risk it because the GM is also the owner and isn't at risk of being fired

Zordon

Reaction score
It seems obvious that Gregory didn’t want to play for Dallas (My opinion with his anxiety issues he couldn’t deal with the extra pressure of being in Dallas). I think he decided on Denver but couldn’t say no to Jerry on the phone conversation. Dallas thought they had an agreement but overnight Gregory asked his agent to get him out of it and that is the contract language controversy. His response on twitter attacking fans just reinforces this.
This is all accurate.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So the fans of a team that hasn’t won crap in a quarter century are toxic?

stupid yes…..but not toxic

we are both stupid and toxic....dude i got Cowboy Homer disease...its incurable and nothing helps except super bowls.....i make the zombies look real and good

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's not making your point because no other gm would've risked his job keeping Randy, Cowboys could risk it because the GM is also the owner and isn't at risk of being fired

me loved Randy Gregory...ever since 2014 when we pick him # 60....all his flaws i stay with him.....and i still love the player....you upset direct it at one of the most incompetent managers in NFL Stephen Jones

Dre11

Reaction score
Hey, I don't expect fans to admit what they have going on inside. Many of them are actively trying to convince themselves it's not true so that's why I'm here. Lol.

Again, you pulled that out your arse, prove 1 fan that's like you said.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Fans over the top attacking Randy are weirdos.
Fans over the top defending Randy are weirdos.

Randy responding is clown show level stuff. Arguing with dudes sitting at home eating oatmeal... for what???
He just cashed a 15M check and signed for 70M... get off twitter and go celebrate life or prepare for the darn season.

Randy feeling some kind of way about a team that offered him 70M is just another example of "maturity issues" that have held him back.

I am glad Randy got paid. Also glad he won't be collecting those big checks from the Cowboys.