How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Fans... "I hope the players don't overlook the falcons"

Fans... " Who's the better matchup in the playoffs 3 months from now"

Fans... "Why can't we have a civil conversation"

Fans..."Why are you throwing shade at me"

RonWashington

Reaction score
If you feel bad how did Buffalo get stuck on the short end of 9-6 against Ajax ?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yeah let’s hold off on the playoff matchups right now. Cause if we even get in, if they play how they did Sunday, they’re gonna get blown out by any and every team they meet up with in the playoffs :facepalm:

mldardy

Reaction score
Yeah let’s hold off on the playoff matchups right now. Cause if we even get in, if they play how they did Sunday, they’re gonna get blown out by any and every team they meet up with in the playoffs :facepalm:
So why is it if they play like they did on Sunday and not the other 7 weeks. You people disgust me looking at ONLY the negative. You can fool me once, you can't fool me 7 times.

And we're getting in the playoffs for all you pansies here who don't want to say it. You mean to tell me you don't think we're winning the NFC East.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Are you saying 3 teams from the NFC South are going to make the playoffs and one of them isn't Tampa? lol

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
We win it all this year, we can get cute and talk about this next year and who's number we do or don't have, sort of like we did with the 90's Cowboys and 49ers and GB.

Right now, this just needs to be a team that knows it can beat anyone if it wants to get to the ultimate goal. Don't care who we play in the tourney, just win.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Creeper

Reaction score
This is like your wife died a couple of days ago and you start thinking about which of her friends to ask out on a date. Too soon.

morat1959

Reaction score
Better worry about winning the next game. You people are brainwashed.