News: Ranked: All 32 NFL Starting Quarterbacks from Worst to Best

CCBoy

Reaction score
RANKED: All 32 NFL Starting Quarterbacks from Worst to Best
http://newarena.com/nfl/ranked-all-...rbacks-from-worst-to-best/9/?amxt=fbdt_svrnVE

13. Dak Prescott - Dallas Cowboys

9-11.png

2017 stats: 308-for-490 (62.9%), 3,324 passing yards, 22 touchdowns, 13 interceptions, 57 carries, 357 rushing yards, 6 rushing touchdowns

It’s safe to say no one expected Dak Prescott to emerge from the 2016 season as one of the best young quarterbacks in the league. But after a ridiculously efficient 23 touchdown, 4 interception campaign his rookie year, Prescott came back to Earth a bit in his second season. His numbers across the board dropped, and Dallas came up just short of reaching the postseason. He isn’t the most accurate passer, and clearly benefits from playing behind one of the best offensive lines in football. However, his uncanny pocket presence, ability to extend plays with his legs and strong arm make him an above-average quarterback in this league.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I know people are ready to throw him under the bus already but I have faith he can rebound. He has shown us he can do it. Dallas just needs to give him a little help. Some better offensive game planning, better Oline play, consistency at RB, etc. You know, all the things that help any QB succeed.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Is this encouraging or a sign of how mediocre QB play is after the elites?

Could anyone else make the argument that "today" Russell is the best all around QB in the game? Dude is a straight up assassin. If they don't get him some oline he gonna be a dead assassin though.

Aven8

Reaction score
Is this encouraging or a sign of how mediocre QB play is after the elites?

Could anyone else make the argument that "today" Russell is the best all around QB in the game? Dude is a straight up assassin. If they don't get him some oline he gonna be a dead assassin though.

28 TD's from a 4th round afterthought QB, in his 2nd year, in a crappy scheme not built around him?

He's not Romo, but I will take it! Had we not gotten him we would have no hope whatsoever. His leadership and toughness is what I love.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think Dak's career trajectory will be similar to QBs like Kirk Cousins. In a much smaller sample, Cousins looked like he was going to be great as a rookie before looking less than average and average the next two years and then hitting his stride.

I think everyone was thinking it would be more like Russell Wilson or even Romo (after he had been groomed on the bench for years) but it's difficult for young QBs to maintain that consistency.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
RANKED: All 32 NFL Starting Quarterbacks from Worst to Best
http://newarena.com/nfl/ranked-all-...rbacks-from-worst-to-best/9/?amxt=fbdt_svrnVE

13. Dak Prescott - Dallas Cowboys

9-11.png

2017 stats: 308-for-490 (62.9%), 3,324 passing yards, 22 touchdowns, 13 interceptions, 57 carries, 357 rushing yards, 6 rushing touchdowns

It’s safe to say no one expected Dak Prescott to emerge from the 2016 season as one of the best young quarterbacks in the league. But after a ridiculously efficient 23 touchdown, 4 interception campaign his rookie year, Prescott came back to Earth a bit in his second season. His numbers across the board dropped, and Dallas came up just short of reaching the postseason. He isn’t the most accurate passer, and clearly benefits from playing behind one of the best offensive lines in football. However, his uncanny pocket presence, ability to extend plays with his legs and strong arm make him an above-average quarterback in this league.

That is about where I would rate Dak. Above average. Much better than a lot of "fans" on this board think he is.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I don't know where he was ranked in 2016? Higher I assume. Could 2018 see him somewhere between the two seasons? I'm good with that

Bigdog

Reaction score
I think that is about accurate. There are somethings he can improve on like accuracy but all qbs need to work on that. Even the great ones. Steve Young was asked if has ever thrown a perfect pass and his replied was no. If he had, he would walk off the field and said I am done. Can't do better than that.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
28 TD's from a 4th round afterthought QB, in his 2nd year, in a crappy scheme not built around him?
He's not Romo, but I will take it! Had we not gotten him we would have no hope whatsoever. His leadership and toughness is what I love.
It is all about perspective isn't it. Crappy doesn't even begin to cover the scheme. I hope that this time next year he is firmly entrenched as a top 10 QB. If it goes the other way, hope may indeed be lost.