FEATURED Rapoport: Cowboys have agreed to terms with McCarthy to be next head coach

glimmerman

Reaction score
Jerry boxed himself in if he wanted an experienced NFL coach with a winning background. Those guys don't just fall off trees.
Let’s see if he gets power of any kind. He had a sleep over at JJ house so maybe they worked something out.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Well, not what I expected, but tend to think every college coach is going nowhere.

I don’t care who’s coach, I just want to get out of the doghouse. At least Mike has a track record.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think his offense will be good for our QB, RBs, and WRs. Yes, he had Aaron Rodgers in GB, but his offense found ways to have receivers and TEs running open for Rodgers over the years. Without a top RB or OL, he managed to have a running game threat with a wr at running back. And they still took shots down field and ran screens. I’m an optimist, and I think his offense will be better in Dallas than it was in GB because of our line and receivers and RB.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Moore and Kitna stay on as part of the new offense with the idea of Moore being a future head coach.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
he doesn’t have to be. Hopefully this coach can manage a football game work the clock and take full advantage of Elliott at the proper times. Rodgers didn’t need to be groomed. He was super bowl ready day 1. lol
Vanilla ice been the qb here 4 going on 5 years so he should be ready to take over

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I think this is how I feel. Honestly, I would have preferred Ron Rivera over this guy. But what's done is done and now we sit back and see what kind of a staff he puts together.

I'll try to focus on the positive that it's no longer Jason Garrett.
yea, i'm a bag of "meh" - but give it a chance and see what happens. who he picks, how much control jones gives.

but all those going JONES LOVES THE SPOTLIGHT AND WON'T ANNOUNCE UNTIL XYZ EVENT....

...oops. letting stereotypes drive again.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Its not a new voice. Its still Jerry's voice and process. Just a different puppet to take the blame for the failures.

His assistants will be whoever Jerry tells him they are. Kellen Moore is a sure thing.
than lets go phacking rehire Garett , nothing makes some of you happy..go open a bottle of your fave whisky and drown your miserable attitudes..

go root for another team until the Jones' sell or die..

if not how about letting the new guy settle in and have a year or so under his belt before utter failure is proclaimed..jeez Louise!!!:facepalm::angry:

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Well at least the screen pass should finally be perfected. The west coast short passing attack would seem to benefit Dak imo.

As long as the receivers do not have to jump for the ball or reach behind them so that they can immediately head up field we should be good.