FEATURED Rapoport: Cowboys have agreed to terms with McCarthy to be next head coach

johneric8

Reaction score
You are assuming the same thing others have assumed from a previous post about Belichick. I didn't say that or imply it in either post. He's an awesome coach. He's a cheater, but he's also awesome at winning.

I hate Rodgers for some of the same reasons you mentioned. He also manipulates the media all the time, so his take on McCarthy doesn't change my opinion about McCarthy, I just agree with him there.

So I'm delusional, and too young and my opinion is like an *******? You know nothing about me. Ten years ago those insults would have upset me. I'm old enough to not dignify your post with more insults. This conversation is over.
It's not insults man, I just honestly wondered because you are so quick to jump to an opinion that a man can't change or won't. I'm 52, the older I've gotten and lived more life, I see things much cleared that I use to in regards to human nature. I know in my life I've changed a ton in not only how I view life but how I view myself. I guess for me to listen to you assume that our new coach is not aggressive enough based on a few instances raises a few red flags that is all... I think at the end of the day you your in the position the Cowboys are in and need a head coach that sets the tone in your organization you have to factor in more than is your potential hire aggressive enough, or is he become stale and out of ideas.

It think you have to look at his complete body of work and where he is at this very moment and what brought him to that place. I think for me, listening to the things your saying, I'm not sure your giving enough credence to the situation that McCarthy was in and now resides. Remember, the Jones's have stated they were blown away by the interview with MM and none of us were there to see his progression or his pitch to make a good judgment on his growth as a man and coach.

Qcard

Reaction score
Yeah, forgot about that oline blocking scheme GB uses. MM can teach our guys how to illegally hold and get away with it. Bonus!!
Sir!! You are correct but somehow it will only become a major issue we (Cowboys) start using it effectively like Packers

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I’ll take an experts view over some troll.

Dude no wonder why most the Cowboys nation. Has an issue with you. Do you have any class whatsoever. I’m a troll because you don’t like my opinion. Something mentally wrong with you dude

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dude no wonder why most the Cowboys nation. Has an issue with you. Do you have any class whatsoever. I’m a troll because you don’t like my opinion. Something mentally wrong with you dude
No, you’re a troll because all you do is try and stir up hate with your own. Has nothing to do with whether I like your opinion or not and all about not liking your hate filled agenda.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, you’re a troll because all you do is try and stir up hate with your own. Has nothing to do with whether I like your opinion or not and all about not liking your hate filled agenda.
No my cowboy brother. You called me out on a Jerry Jones thing and you were totally wrong and you said so what. Don’t make up bull****. You’re an instigator and you love it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You go look at any of my past posts and all I am is positive about everything. You got me mistaken with somebody else. But no doubt because you’re always fighting. And you’ll love it. But I’m not gonna put up with your crap Put down the booze my cowboy brother you’re losing it

black label

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You go look at any of my past posts and all I am is positive about everything. You got me mistaken with somebody else. But no doubt because you’re always fighting. And you’ll love it. But I’m not gonna put up with your crap Put down the booze my cowboy brother you’re losing it
Well I don’t drink anymore.