Twitter: Rapoport: Cowboys Hope to Reach Extensions with Amari and Dak this offseason

HungryLion

Reaction score
Amari 100% makes sense and we all knew it was coming the day the trade was made

I really don’t want them to extend Dak this off season. They have another year under contract. No need to rush into a decision. See if he is able to improve before locking him up.

But it seems inevitable at this point.

TheHerd

Reaction score
An extension for Dak will be very interesting. This board will be unreadable.

At this point I really don't know what I'd be in favor of for a deal, but it better not be a Garapolo type contract. Given we know what Dak needs around him, allocating too much cap to him would defeat the entire reason he makes sense to keep.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Please Lord give me strength.
giphy.gif

Pants

Reaction score
why does Dallas even leak crap like this during the season? everyone on earth knows that they want Amari - why else give up a first rounder for him...so why bring up an under-achieving Dak??

This FO is such a bunch of buffoons - I bet ol' JJ things that he will build Dak's confidence by spewing this crap publicly....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OMG Jerry has totally lost it......we're going to have this inept QB and his MOST boring passing game in the NFL simply destroy and waste whatever talent is on the team....oh well the misery continues.......:(