Twitter: Rapoport: Cowboys Hope to Reach Extensions with Amari and Dak this offseason

dckid

Reaction score
It's all about the brand with Jerrah.

I live in Dallas and every time I go to a convenient store, Dak's mug is plastered all over the merchandise in cups and on advertisements. You would think at least one of those would have Zeke's face or Tank Lawrence but nope... Never have I seen such a mediocre player being propped up to be the face of a franchise.

Why would Jerry get rid of his cash cow? It's all about the brand and money with Jerry.
Well you can’t win if all you care about is your brand!!! He already stated he won’t sell the team, try to fing win after 23 years..

waldoputty

Reaction score
Please Lord give me strength.

cooper is no-brainer.
dak, well it depends on how much.
i suspect it will be way too much.

i dont know who is the bigger cancer at this point.
garrett or jerry
if stephen oks a big contract, then the cowboys r doomd now and in the future

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
SFTD-8.31.17-Feature.jpg

For once we money to burn.....we have 68m cap dollars without any funny stuff and a few painless cuts

kevinhickey

Reaction score
Priority
1. Tank/Cooper
3. Prescott
4. Jones

Everyone else can walk.

I'd go $15 million a year for Coop, $19 million a year for Prescott and $18 million a year for Tank.
Prescott is going to get 20 plus million, Cooper 15-16 million, Jones 14 million. Tank? Do we pay him big money with all the injuries. Elliott to follow with some restructuring.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Prescott is going to get 20 plus million, Cooper 15-16 million, Jones 14 million. Tank? Do we pay him big money with all the injuries. Elliott to follow with some restructuring.

Tank is our only consistent pass rusher so yes I'd pay him.

cern

Reaction score
Prudent, past, parsimony will pay off for pending contracts. Agents are dealing differently now. Today's Buzz word is take it or leave it.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Dak Prescott almost 3 yrs
65.2% comp 9418yrds pass 58td 22int 918yrds rush 17tds 94.9RTG

Carson Wince
63.5% comp 9618yrds pass 65td 27int 549yrds rush 2tds 91.6RTG

Jared Goff
62.7% comp 8440yrds pass 59td 20int 155yrds rush 3tds 98RTG

Even with all this so-called Dak is no good, he has better numbers than both the number1&2 overall picks in his draft. Dak has issues with the sustem they run in Dallas. And so would these 2 QBs most of you want their jocks as gifts. Eagles and Rams run bubble screen 5 yrd slants with the WRs making most of their plays. You know everything u guys are minimizing Daks success the past 3 weeks, and he's actually more accurate than both of them. IMO Dak would be easily mopping these guys up off the field with his numbers if the team ran their systems. Even running this ancient system they run he still has better numbers than both of these guys.

Now go ahead and try and flip this to your agenda that Dak is bad. But the more you look at the numbers the more you can see Dak is actually doing better because of the hole this system puts him in every week before the game even starts.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I'd prefer Dallas to use 20 mil on players that could help this team compete before giving it to dak with a year left on his contract but I know its daks money.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Tank the 2019 season and draft Tua Tagovailvoa in the 2020 draft. Having Tua on a cheap cost controlled rookie contract for 5 years would result in 1-2 Super Bowl wins.

Some of you guys on here amaze me. Tank the season? :facepalm: You think this is Madden.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
Dak 20 mil
Coop 16 mil
DLaw 17 mil
Jones 15 mil

It's just the way it's gonna play

DandyDon52

Reaction score
jerry is also ordering SB rings right now.
His Amari move will propel cowboys right to the SB, so might as well pre order the rings!