Twitter: Rapoport: Cowboys Hope to Reach Extensions with Amari and Dak this offseason

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Maybe he'll (Dak) come dirt cheap? Lock em in dirt cheap now in the event that he does start to emerge as a passer, then you have another window where you are playing with a cheap QB......If he doesn't emerge, the hit from cutting shouldn't hurt much.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I didn't think it was possible for this franchise to be driven further into the ground, but if Dud is signed to franchise numbers that's exactly what's going to happen. We will have the only franchise quarterback that needs to be elevated instead of elevating those around him. Sadly we've gone from saying maybe next year to maybe next decade:(

Last edited:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
LOL repost ...

I see here everyday all day you people claim this and that about Dak, but here i gave you the numbers for Dak, Wince, and Goff and Daks numbers are better thru their entire career, even with Dak "struggling". And not one of you who are on here simmply to post Dak is the worst QB in the league. hen somebody actually posts facts none of you are to be found. None of you are here to try and debate how Dak in all his 5 yrd slants to Cooper over the last 3 games is overrated because of the simplicity of the pass, when its brought to your attention that Wentz, Goff, Brees, Brady and Rogers offense is based off the short quick pass. so here it is again.

Dak Prescott almost 3 yrs
65.2% comp 9418yrds pass 58td 22int 918yrds rush 17tds 94.9RTG

Carson Wince
63.5% comp 9618yrds pass 65td 27int 549yrds rush 2tds 91.6RTG

Jared Goff
62.7% comp 8440yrds pass 59td 20int 155yrds rush 3tds 98RTG

Even with all this so-called Dak is no good, he has better numbers than both the number1&2 overall picks in his draft. Dak has issues with the sustem they run in Dallas. And so would these 2 QBs most of you want their jocks as gifts. Eagles and Rams run bubble screen 5 yrd slants with the WRs making most of their plays. You know everything u guys are minimizing Daks success the past 3 weeks, and he's actually more accurate than both of them. IMO Dak would be easily mopping these guys up off the field with his numbers if the team ran their systems. Even running this ancient system they run he still has better numbers than both of these guys.

Now go ahead and try and flip this to your agenda that Dak is bad. But the more you look at the numbers the more you can see Dak is actually doing better because of the hole this system puts him in every week before the game even starts.

All i hear is crickets...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Extending Amari makes sense. And re-signing DLaw makes sense but I'd give Dak another season before extending him. We have the 5th-year option on Zeke which is going to be exercised in 2020. I'm glad the financial accounting is in better shape to accommodate these expenses for the next few seasons.