Rapoport response to Jerry's claim Garrett having 5 coaching offers

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
f6016e2920467330a7784fdadae029ad.gif
I think I saw him recently on a Criminal Minds episode.

Aven8

Reaction score
Not even true. That structure was imposed by Jerry from on top. The offense was a clusterF when Garrett had full control of it, totally unprepared and out of its element. Garrett didn’t even have his QB in game-planning meetings.

He’s a joke plain and simple that Jerry has to provide a huge support structure.

Presnap penalty USA........I don’t miss those days......

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Although I want Garrett out of here, I won't deny that he would be attractive to other teams because he has led his teams to 13-3 and 12-4 records, made the playoffs three years, won the division three years and won two playoff games. For these struggling teams that would be an improvement.
And all those 3 took him 9 years! Please, let's get real here how many season did it take Jimmy Johnson to bring this team to a SB? See how clapper is maybe in regards to the piss poor loser coach some teams used to have, but hell I'd let them have the clapping fool so we could run over them for the next 10 years before THEY dump his Princeton butt.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I dont think garrett would get any offer this year and maybe just 1 or 2 in 2020.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Under Garrett's tenure, his teams have failed to take the next step when expected. The team will find some success when little, outside of Dallas, is expected. We were ranked mid-pack this pre-season, 14-15th, and similar has happened in other playoff years. The problem is following that up, when expectations rise, the team fails to meet them the following year. There's always an excuse, there's always a reason why it happens, but the fact remains they don't build on it. It's not all on Garrett, but on Jerry too. It takes more than the players themselves taking the next step, it means the coaches and FO do too.

This team falls flat when the expectations are raised. We finished the year strong and should be able to improve on it next year, but will we or go back to the same pattern and the team shrinks and more excuses found.