Twitter: RapSheet: Contract talks with McClain are escalating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klingo3034

Reaction score
2 things

1.)
Cowboys played this great across the board (i may have players names wrong sorry)
Collins draws the double (why? the play was away?) and holds the RG up long enough
for Hitchens to come from mike and blow up the play, just like our mike will be doing later this year btw
Datone or whoever the 1 technique is here makes the play by beating the center immediately and taking him back to the RB
Mayowa(?)does a great job of shedding the pathetic attempt of a block by the LT and seals the edge meeting Hitchens at the ball
Lee skates over the back keeping tight to the line and as usual makes the TE trying to block him look like a scrub (think its Evan Engram?)
even Damien Wilson stones the LG who also makes a pathetic blocking attempt

2.)
They better block better than this **** or Barkley is going to get hit in the backfield a lot
i dont understand this play looks like it was designed to cut back or something but the RB forgot

Nah its just the blockers failed to do their job. You can see them. Especially the center, left tackle and tight end going after Sean Lee. Failed from the start.

Billyd

Reaction score
COLLINS having surgery for a broken fifth metatarsel..Recovery time six to 8 weeksif not severe, however usually no surgery required..So theres that!

Jipper

Reaction score

I'm guessing if the money is about the same we have the edge but if we lowballed were out....i do like the no state income tax angle esp when clamoring against California

Rayman70

Reaction score
Forget about him being ready for week 1. That's not happening. We are lookin at week 4 at best. So pretty much,its next man up. Price comin off of a injury, Tapper ..injury, Irving...may get suspended AGAIN. jihad Ward was just traded for..and has NEVER done a thing...and we have Datone Jones and Ash. It already resembles a damn mash unit. lol. Hate to say it,we gonna have to go shopping for a DT via trade. We got nobody. Who's available right now guys? I don't know...

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
If any of them were effective at the position, they wouldn't be taking a meeting and discussing a contract with Terrell McClain. Collins is a 3T playing 1T out of necessity. The other three are journeymen at best.
Agree 100%. Right now, 1 technique is our biggest weakness on D. Jerry I know you’re all about the show( scoring points, selling tickets, etc.), but if you really want to WIN you need to strengthen this D up the middle. I’m not confident Jerry will get this done, because it is about the D not the O. Jerry prove me wrong and get this done!!!

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Uh ohhh! Cowboys getting better with some great depth on the D-line. Well, as long as McClain signs. C’mon home big boy!

65th pick in the draft to replace 67th pick of the draft who just broke his foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.