WR3 ***
LT ****
LG **
C ****
RG *****
RT **

TwentyOne

Reaction score
And we all know if Romo was playing instead of Dak, they'd have him #1.

With that roster we have the QB should be the most important player. Not because he is the best, but rather that we have no backup behind him.

Remember: the question was who is the most important, not who is the best player on offense.

Sydla

Reaction score
I say let White have the most important position on the field and trade Dak. Anyone can do it.

It's hilarious you can't answer the question. And typically, when one can't debate honestly, they then turn to the strawman argument which you did above.

Here's the reality with Dak. Not all QBs can do what he does. But the number of QBs that could do what he does is greater than you think. It's because the Cowboys have built an offense around him that helps him elevate his game, not the other way around.

- It's why Dak played better AFTER Cooper was acquired.

- It's why Dak's play tailed off when Elliott wasn't in those 6 games in 2017.

I don't understand why people struggle with this. There's nothing wrong with admitting that Dak is closer to bus driver status than put the team and carry them on your back status.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
It's hilarious you can't answer the question. And typically, when one can't debate honestly, they then turn to the strawman argument which you did above.

Here's the reality with Dak. Not all QBs can do what he does. But the number of QBs that could do what he does is greater than you think. It's because the Cowboys have built an offense around him that helps him elevate his game, not the other way around.

I don't understand why people struggle with this. There's nothing wrong with admitting that Dak is closer to bus driver status than put the team and carry them on your back status.
I say White can do better than Dak with Cooper.

ItzKelz

Reaction score

In fact ALL NFL QBs would be great with Cooper

Hadenough

Reaction score
That's simply a myth. Bad or average or just slightly above average QBs aren't the most important because they often need the people around them to make them more effective. In that sense, how can they be the most important player on an offense?
Their the most important when they have the ability to elevate the players around them and take over games.

Hadenough

Reaction score

:hammer:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Zack
Zeke
Cooper
Fred
Tyron
Dak
Gallup
Collins