Rate the last movie you saw

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Dark Knight: 9.9 out of 10. The commisioner bored me and the effects on Two Face were bad. Other than that.....holds up on a 26 inch

(Just keep Johhny Deep away from the next one)

The Happening: *** out of 10

Saving Silverman: 8 out of 10. Maybe the most underrated comedy of the last 9 years

kmp77

Reaction score
Wolverine 5 out 10
The Hangover 8.5 out of 10 (comedy scale)
Land of the Lost 7 out of 10

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gran Torino (4/5) - excellent movie, excellent directing...average acting.

4 beers.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay - 7/10

Stupid humor, but that's what you expect from a H&K movie. Very funny stuff.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Faerluna;2816074 said:

that movie is a 10/10. I laughed my *** off at that movie and it's been a while since i've done that with all the lame movies that's been made the last few years.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The last movie is went to see was The Dark Knight. I'd give it 9 out of 10. It would have been a 10 if it wasn't for Bale.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2816079 said:
The last movie is went to see was The Dark Knight. I'd give it 9 out of 10. It would have been a 10 if it wasn't for Bale.
he cracks me up the way he changes his voice when he's Batman

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2816050 said:
Dark Knight: 9.9 out of 10. The commisioner bored me and the effects on Two Face were bad. Other than that.....holds up on a 26 inch

(Just keep Johhny Deep away from the next one)

The Happening: *** out of 10

Saving Silverman: 8 out of 10. Maybe the most underrated comedy of the last 9 years

I just saw Dark Knight last night on some Cable station (HBO maybe?) and I didn't find it as great as everyone else says it is. I thought Bale extremely sucked as Batman. (specifically AS Batman. What was his his idiot voice?!?) I also though Two Face was the best effects of the movie. ;)

Saving Silverman is a junk beer movie. I don't know the other movie.

Duane

Reaction score
Faerluna;2816074 said:

Neal Patrick Harris was awesome.

"Uh, dude, I was able to perform an apendectomy at age 14. I think I can handle a couple of mushrooms." :lmao:

Duane

Reaction score
The last movie I saw at theaters was The Hangover. 9/10

Zack Galifianakis' character alone would give this movie a 8/10.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Agree. Batman is WAY overrated. And the voice of bale as batman is downright STUPID. Sounds like he's a 50 year smoker.

Harold and Kumar........not movie making magic by any means, but it was really really funny. Especially the "3-way" scene with the weed.

Last movie I saw was "The Changeling". It was really good, I'd give it a 4.5 out of 5.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
The new Terminator flick 2 out of 10, maybe.

Seeing as I could be entertained watching my belly-button collect lint, this is a scathing indictment of just how wretched this movie is.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Duane;2816091 said:
Neal Patrick Harris was awesome.

"Uh, dude, I was able to perform an apendectomy at age 14. I think I can handle a couple of mushrooms." :lmao:

And the unicorn...rofl..

"I love you....."

:laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've gotten into DVDs lately, so I've been catching up on alot of movies.

The highlights of some of my choices are:

Taken - 7/10; Very good for mindless entertainment. It was not for the deep thinker in me.

Secret Life of Bees - 7/10; Quite sappy and enjoyable

Longshot - 7/10; I like kid movies about real life stories...especially those that feature Ice Cube. He's come along way since his N.W.A. days. I saw a pic of his son recently at a Lakers game. That lil boy is such a mini-Ice cube. So cute.

Back on topic

Notorious - 5/10; Pretty much recapped what I already knew and the ending before he got shot was too unbelievable.

Dark Knight - 7/10; What I saw was ok. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the ending in peace. It seemed like everybody was calling while I was watching the movie so I finally just shut it down. I was too cheap to keep it for a 2nd day.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2816164 said:
I've gotten into DVDs lately, so I've been catching up on alot of movies.

Me too... Got into the redbox thing.

Taken - 6 out of 10. Had good action, but I wasn't sympathetic to the characters much and that's saying something considering the circumstances. The 18 year old daughter acted like she was 12, and looked 20. Why the hell was she running around with that goofy run the first half hour of the movie? Trying to make her look younger? Ugh.

Seven Pounds - 5 out of 10. Like Will Smith, but too depressing and predictable. If you're on anti-depressants, make sure you have your prescription filled.

The Wrestler - 7 out of 10. Thought Rourke was good, but the rest of the movie was kind of... meh.

Slumdog - 8 out of 10. Didn't think it was the best movie of the year, but not bad. Side note: ridiculously easy questions on the game show lol.

Gran Torino - 8 out of 10. I didn't expect to laugh as much as I did in this one. Clint was great for the most part... his voice got on my nerves a la Bale in Dark Knight. And I thought the main girl was good. But the rest of the cast was pretty awful. Thao was okay until they gave him lines.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
The kids really wanted to watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop, so we got that last weekend.

Not Oscar material, of course, but it did have it's moments. Maybe a 6 out of 10.

It had a great soundtrack (mostly 80s tunes) and the main love interest was a girl I've never seen before, but she was very good looking, so that always helps. :)

Most importantly the kids loved it, which was the whole reason we rented it in the first place. So if you're an adult, it's a "6" and if you're an eight year old boy, then I guess it's a "10." :p:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
peplaw06;2816172 said:
Me too... Got into the redbox thing.
Hey, how does the redbox thing work?

I'd been going to Blockbuster since their movies are all $2 for a day, but my sister says I should get into redbox. Like how do you know what movies are in it? I went by what was on the side and wasn't interested.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I rarely go to movies. So rare in fact that I honestly cannot remember what the last one I saw was. Might be The Dark Knight. Agree with those annoyed by the Batman voice. Loved the rest of it but that part was like fingernails on a blackboard.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
The Hangover. 8.5/10.

Gran Torino. Meh. 6.5/10.

Dark Knight. 7/10.

Slumdog Millionaire. 7/10.

Benjamin Button. 8/10.

Terminator Salvation. 6/10.