Ratliff- the new Leon Lett?

STSINAZ

Reaction score
You sure came through for us tonight Rat...still think if you were an end you would reak even more havoc with a bigger NT......Dware great game also...ellis did he play? spencer...he was good too...now if we could ever get spears and canty going we would have a solid line ALL THE TIME

TNEW....YOU CAME OUT BALLIN....OUT OF CONTROL....ROMO...YOU ARE THE MAN! 6-4 AND ON OUR WAY TO 8-4 WITH 4 GAMES TO GO!

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Rat Is Getting Close To Him....he Looks Good! And He Is Doing All Of This As The Nt In A 3-4! Imagine If He Played Leon's Position In The 4-3....or Better Yet Put Leon In The 3-4 Getting Wore Down On Every Play Like Rat...might Be The Same Outcome

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Once we put him where he belongs at L.D.E. to replace the statue Spears and get a TRUE 3-4 340 pound NT. in the middle and I think he'll really shine with less constant double temas he's getting, he's doing this awesome while getting consistently double teamed, so get a big 340 pound N.t. next year and let him play L.D.E. and he could be a 10 sack guy no problem causing alot more havok then he's causing now.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
he is at 6 sacks right now! will get to 10 in our defense...he could get 13 to 14 in a 4-3 IMO....that may be exaggerating it a bit but if he gets to 10 as a 3-4 NT then he has to be able to get more as a 4-3 DT....we gotta get rid of spears and canty they suck....keep hatcher and bowen, move rat, get a serious NT in here...should hv kept fergy...i dont care what anyone says...and we need another end...one that can dominate

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ratliff was a beast no doubt. That ROAR of his is inspirational and funny as hell.:lmao:

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2424036 said:
Ratliff was a beast no doubt. That ROAR of his is inspirational and funny as hell.:lmao:

It's the same as Ware does when Ware gets a sack, it's weird, usually defenders have their own individual celebration on sacks, but Ware and Ratliff do the same sack celebration , odd.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2424152 said:
too bad canty didnt turn the corner this year, thought he would

He's doing good, the T.B. game he had like 6 Q.B. hurries and I saw him hit Garcia about 5 times and come close to gettting about 4 sacks that game, I think he's getting doubled a lot of double teams also which frees up Ratliff too.

joseephuss

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2423883 said:
You sure came through for us tonight Rat...still think if you were an end you would reak even more havoc with a bigger NT......Dware great game also...ellis did he play? spencer...he was good too...now if we could ever get spears and canty going we would have a solid line ALL THE TIME

TNEW....YOU CAME OUT BALLIN....OUT OF CONTROL....ROMO...YOU ARE THE MAN! 6-4 AND ON OUR WAY TO 8-4 WITH 4 GAMES TO GO!

Ellis pushed his guy back into the pocket and created pressure several times in the game. On Ratliffs second sack Campbell could not slide to the right because Ellis bull rushed his man back right into Campbell.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
All I can say is that I hope he's not totally like another Leon Lett. What a let down that would be if he wastes his talent and career being a stupid drug head.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
He very well may be. He was beast, and the entire D-Line stepped-up, and helped each other out!!