Ravens / Bills Divison game

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I agree. He's never listened before, He's not gonna start now.

I was hoping after Steelers past us in rings that it'd wake up Jerry. It hasn't I was hoping the Pats passing us would help, it hasn't. I'm hoping that the Packers don't match us, but maybe, as much as I absolutely despise the Packers, Jerry would deserve it if they tied us in rings. I seriously hope it doesn't happen, but it just shows how the powers that be that run this organisation have clearly become so tone deaf, that they can't even see how everyone is leveling up, while we're leveling down. The Browns and Bills are better than us atm. That's horrifically bad! The only teams I can honestly say at the moment that are run worse than we are are the WFT (they made the playoffs, but Snyder's a moron and they only made it because the division is ****), the Eagles, the Texans (which, as a former Houstonian, brings me much joy), the Jets, and the Jaguars. Though, the Jaguars may leave this list if Meyer works out.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Amazing what a disciplined culture and tough defense can do.
Kinda like that's what wins in the playoffs, huh?

LOL, yeah, who would have thought it.? Jerry is always just trying to replicate the Triplets here thinking thats all that he needs to bring back that JJohnson glory. What a poopy head.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
LOL, yeah, who would have thought it.? Jerry is always just trying to replicate the Triplets here thinking thats all that he needs to bring back that JJohnson glory. What a poopy head.

Yup, he's stuck in the 90s with the original Animaniacs. Even the Animaniacs got themselves back to modern in their reboot! Jerry needs to reboot and get with the modern times and quickly! The game has passed him by.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I was hoping after Steelers past us in rings that it'd wake up Jerry. It hasn't I was hoping the Pats passing us would help, it hasn't. I'm hoping that the Packers don't match us, but maybe, as much as I absolutely despise the Packers, Jerry would deserve it if they tied us in rings. I seriously hope it doesn't happen, but it just shows how the powers that be that run this organisation have clearly become so tone deaf, that they can't even see how everyone is leveling up, while we're leveling down. The Browns and Bills are better than us atm. That's horrifically bad! The only teams I can honestly say at the moment that are run worse than we are are the WFT (they made the playoffs, but Snyder's a moron and they only made it because the division is ****), the Eagles, the Texans (which, as a former Houstonian, brings me much joy), the Jets, and the Jaguars. Though, the Jaguars may leave this list if Meyer works out.

Nice post. Couldn't agree more. :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh yes, and that's what happens when you have a real coach and focus on fixing the defence.

Beasley had a lot of negative things to say about the Cowboys when he left. He sounded almost bitter about the team not re-signing him. He posted about how much better the culture is in Buffalo than in Dallas. I’m sure he’s glad they didn’t sign him now or he could be here dwindling in mediocrity instead of having an opportunity at a Super Bowl.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Nice post. Couldn't agree more. :thumbup:

Thankies. The good news is that, after a bad season, this franchise tends to put together a playoff appearance the following season. I hope it maintains that track. However, we MUST focus on defence and fix our defence if we're to make a serious run of it!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Beasley had a lot of negative things to say about the Cowboys when he left. He sounded almost bitter about the team not re-signing him. He posted about how much better the culture is in Buffalo than in Dallas. I’m sure he’s glad they didn’t sign him now or he could be here dwindling in mediocrity instead of having an opportunity at a Super Bowl.

Right, and I think he's sadly been proven right.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
that Lamar Jackson is going to end his career with a playoff record like Romo and Dalton, it's 1-3 already

I can't wrap my head around people who think he can lead a team anywhere. He is going to flame out quickly. He can not make any passes with consistency you need to succeed in this league. Even Kaepernick did better than he did and he flamed out fast.

But don't forget, Josh Allen led his his offense to 10pts and he won the game by 14. He didn't play that well, either. But imagine that, your defense helping out and picking you up. We never get that in this round.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Quality defensive free agents? This team?

hahahaha, can't wait for the annual dumpster diving behind the Dollar General ole JJ and SJ will be scavenging this year. For you know, quality but cost efficient FA. The kind who don't even make it through training camp.

ESisback

Reaction score
A thread about Bills/Ravens, right? I can get “Dallas Sucks” in a hundred other threads!