Ravens / Bills Divison game

Lutonio

Reaction score
The wind doesn’t look THAT bad. Is it that bad? It must be that bad.

DWelch1775

Couch Warmer
Reaction score
I hate to see Tucker struggle like that in the playoffs. He's one of the best in the league.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Two doinks in the first half for Tucker. Unbelievable. My Ravens plus the points bet is not happy.

JayFord

Reaction score
Even the best do poor at their job sometimes but I doubt any Ravens fan is screaming cut him

Lutonio

Reaction score
Bonus points this season for so clearly being able to hear the hilarious BONKS off the uprights due to the reduced crowds.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He is overrated.

Where is he rated? :rolleyes:

He's been great this season, far better than his first two years. If you don't know you either haven't seen him play or don't understand what you're watching.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Allen keeps throwing those line drive bullets deep instead of getting a little air under the ball.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Fans are going to hate it but both Jackson and Allen are getting 45 million a season.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I see the sentient football minds are here tonight. :rolleyes:

I'll be back tomorrow.

JayFord

Reaction score
Buffalo is an explosive offense and the Ravens defense is a great one and so far the Ravens D isnt letting Buffalo get big plays and the Ravens offense needs to atleast let Lamar chuck it deep once or Buffalo will just sit on the run plays all night

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I love outdoor games in places like Buffalo. Nothing is automatic. A true home field advantage. Same as Green Bay.

How is that an advantage, though? You act like both teams are not dealing with the elements. Both kickers have missed. Buffalo has not played in a home game before this year in over 2 decades. Not exactly some advantage for them.

Home teams win in the playoffs because they are usually the better teams and the better teams win in the playoffs.