Ravens / Bills Divison game

Techsass

Reaction score
I was about to ask why Balt's DL was just hesitating when they reached the OL I guess they figured out there isn't a run threat.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Allen wins one wild card game and this board explodes about how he is the future, one of the best and 100x better than Dak lmao. Love the knee jerks.

He looks god awful tonight. And those comments have disappeared....

JayFord

Reaction score
No seriously....if they dont toss it deep Buffalo could win this game with 10 points

Shunpike

Reaction score
Where is he rated? :rolleyes:

He's been great this season, far better than his first two years. If you don't know you either haven't seen him play or don't understand what you're watching.
I admit. I am not watching Bills much. But he has a great team around him. Whenever I watched the Bills, he wasn't impressive. I feel like once Bills lose some of their players due to cap reasons he won't be able to carry the Bills like Tom Brady, or Brees or Rodgers etc. He is now in MVP consideration. To me, that is overrated. I would rank him in second tier along with Goff, Matt Ryan etc. The heck, to me Dak is way above him. That's me my friend. I am not the football guru. I might be wrong.

JayFord

Reaction score
When the Ravens offense doesn’t function it looks bad like 33rd ranked bad

JayFord

Reaction score
There you go one deep pass and you can get back to grinding it out

baltcowboy

Reaction score
How is that an advantage, though? You act like both teams are not dealing with the elements. Both kickers have missed. Buffalo has not played in a home game before this year in over 2 decades. Not exactly some advantage for them.

Home teams win in the playoffs because they are usually the better teams and the better teams win in the playoffs.
It is a total advantage Jackson can’t throw in this wind and the all pro kicker missed two 40 yard field goals. You must be to young to remember the K gun offensive teams in the early 90s it was impossible to beat them in the snow and wind in Buffalo. True home field advantage.

cern

Reaction score
Has there been a dez sighting? Or is he a covid scratch?

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I WANT TO HEAR DEZ and BEASLY'S NAME MORE !!!!!!!! :(

GIVE THEM A CHANCE COACH !!! :)

JayFord

Reaction score
Has there been a dez sighting? Or is he a covid scratch?
Dez usually only plays a couple snaps i think we’ll see him if they go 4 wide right now the Ravens are doing to wing T i hate passing the ball because only 3 things can happen and 2 are bad offense

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I sure wish our QBs had the luxury of their defenses actually showing up in the divsional round.

Also, your defense is pitching a shutout and the almighty Allen is only up 3 lol. I'd love to see how he would handle having one of the worst defenses year after year and playing with Garrett, Kellen Moore, Linehan and Fat Mike.

JayFord

Reaction score
I sure wish our QBs had the luxury of their defenses actually showing up in the divsional round.

Also, your defense is pitching a shutout and the almighty Allen is only up 3 lol. I'd love to see how he would handle having one of the worst defenses year after year and playing with Garrett, Kellen Moore, Linehan and Fat Mike.
Id actually cry if we could have a dominant defense in dallas

imagine Dallas winning a game only scoring 14 points

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Beesly VS DEZ. They should play this game until there are only two players left able to stand.