Twitter: Ravens moving on from Earl Thomas, Cowboys most likely suitor

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Heard it here first. Cowboys trade Michael Gallup and a 2nd round pick for Earl Thomas.......

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
4cfjbe.jpg

OldCoach

Reaction score
Good stuff as always.

Without myself researching, I wonder if Nolan had a safety with ETs range and caliber. Could possibly find a way to utilize his strength.
Unless your stacked with all stars, there is no single defense that wins out every play. Good defenses disguise and use multiple looks. Good safeties are able to do all of this and coordinate the secondary. Earl Thomas should be able to handle this mentally. The question is has he deteriorated physically.

Carson

Reaction score

I won’t be mad at it for a 1-2 year deal that’s reasonably priced.

If HaHa isn’t performing or he can upgrade over Woods in Nolan’s scheme I’m all for it.
I am only fooling but I guarantee if the Cowboys called the Ravens about ET, that is probably what they asked for. I would trade them X. Woods straight up.

likely would be a no go. They are very high on Clark and Elliott

Carson

Reaction score
Would Thomas have to clear wavers?

Not 100% sure but I found this

“Generally speaking players cut with four or more years of NFL experience immediately become free agents and are free to sign with any NFL team. However, during the season, beginning immediately after the NFL trade deadline passes and continuing through the end of the regular season, vested veterans (players with four or more years of NFL service) are also subject to the waiver process.”