Ravens sign Robert Griffin III

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Who dat RGME? RGIII? T Will might be a better fit for RG. They played together in college didn't they. Let's start that rumor, T Will to the Ravens for an undisclosed amount of cash

Stryker44

Reaction score
1 year 1 million for a former 1st round and Rookie of the Year as a 3rd stringer? I'll take that deal.

jrumann59

Reaction score
At least he is not statue, and when I say Flacco is a statue. I am referring to Drew Bledsoe-esque statue-ness the Statue of Liberty has more mobility.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Interesting...in all honesty it is a good place for him as well. The team and the fanbase can't be happy with Flacco's performance over the past few years....especially at that salary. I thought they were a sneaky pick for a QB pick in round one. That may still happen.

This is Ozzie's last year as GM. He is one of the all time greats but he has been pretty average lately. Especially with skilled position players.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Sweet! I can break this joke out again:

A_901VSCEAAqLgj.jpg

jrumann59

Reaction score
Interesting...in all honesty it is a good place for him as well. The team and the fanbase can't be happy with Flacco's performance over the past few years....especially at that salary. I thought they were a sneaky pick for a QB pick in round one. That may still happen.

This is Ozzie's last year as GM. He is one of the all time greats but he has been pretty average lately. Especially with skilled position players.
Where do you think Dallas got the idea of the Comp Pick lottery scheme it runs now. Baltimore fans hate the fact the Ravens let FA walk and think that Ozzie can pull another out his keister with draft picks. Hence why their OL and DL has been mediocre, and they cant draft WR

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

#5 - You will not post racist or sexually insensitive discussions or comments.
- You will not post political discussions or comments.

Continue political and or racial posts after this point and get benched.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
There was an article that had Kap crying about this......like that's going to help his cause for a GM to want to sign him.