Ravens sign Robert Griffin III

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
1 year 1 million for a former 1st round and Rookie of the Year as a 3rd stringer? I'll take that deal.
LOL. You left out his biggest accomplishment (s). Injury prone since Baylor & that silly Heisman in 2011.:muttley:

Last edited:

Proximo

Reaction score
What an enormous bust.

I remember during and right after his rookie year plenty of Commanders fans posting here about how great and unstoppable he’d be for years to come. Just LOL.

And all those wasted draft picks, just LOL again.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
What an enormous bust.

I remember during and right after his rookie year plenty of Commanders fans posting here about how great and unstoppable he’d be for years to come. Just LOL.

and everyone that did not have burgundy tinted sunglasses saw through his rookie year. Caught teams off guard with no film . The guy never ran a pro offense and was average to below on most things beyond his running / athletic ability. It was fun reading the threads from Commanders back then especially ExtremeThinSkins. They banned me for saying Kirk Cousins was the better QB and should be going with him. 2016 I made a new account and called them out on it .. the denied it ever happening. I quoted my old self along with some choice replies from back then . I as promptly banned again :D

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
And to think we let a one legged RGIII beat is in 2012 for the division.

Still shake my head at the choke job.

Anyway, how many hits do you think he will take before getting hurt again, if he sees action in a real game...over or under 5?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
And to think we let a one legged RGIII beat is in 2012 for the division.

Still shake my head at the choke job.

Anyway, how many hits do you think he will take before getting hurt again, if he sees action in a real game...over or under 5?

To be fair, he wasn't on one leg yet at that time. Still, yeah, that sucked.

GMO415

Reaction score
This goes to show you....people fall in love with 1st round QBs. Johnny Heisman will be back in the NFL in no time.

DFWJC

Reaction score
What an enormous bust.

He is one of the best cases of why --when a player is a bit unusual in his approach and DCs aren't fully prepared for it--a rookie season can be very deceptive.
Vince Young's situation was bit like that too.

Though I don't see it that way entirely, it is why--fair or not--some people are in wait and see mode with Dak. Rookie years (or 1st full years of starting) can be extremely deceiving once DCs catch up.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
This goes to show you....people fall in love with 1st round QBs. Johnny Heisman will be back in the NFL in no time.
meanwhile a guy who played in a Super Bowl and 2 nfc championship games can't get a job. Also, a guy who owns the packers in the playoffs can't get a job.