RB: Marshawn Lynch

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
If Zeke continues to hold out into the season, how do y'all feel about signing Marshawn Lynch to the team?
If Frank Gore can still do it, then a younger Lynch still has good amount of left in tank behind this top 5 OL. He can play pretty much any scheme power, zone, pass protect & catch out of the backfield.

CWR

Reaction score
If Zeke continues to hold out into the season, how do y'all feel about signing Marshawn Lynch to the team?
If Frank Gore can still do it, then a younger Lynch still has good amount of left in tank behind this top 5 OL. He can play pretty much any scheme power, zone, pass protect & catch out of the backfield.

He looked like he still had something left, but does he want to still play? Id take him over Alf. Lynch getting the dirty yards and Pollard running wild sounds alright to me.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Lynch isn't the RKG Jason Garrett is looking for. They like their guys anyway, haven't you heard, Alf is the best outside zone RB in league histoy...DAL FO got everything under control.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Lynch isn't the RKG Jason Garrett is looking for. They like their guys anyway, haven't you heard, Alf is the best outside zone RB in league histoy...DAL FO got everything under control.

I'll take Lynch over Morris on Zone or Power run especially with this OL ability to move line of scrimmage and his ability to make all kind of cuts.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I'd rather take a chance on someone like Jay Ajayi in case this Zeke situation drags out. He may not be ready week 1, but it is still better than going after a worn down Lynch.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Honestly, I would have gone out and offered Shady a 5 mil for a year deal with a team option. I would have just told Zeke that the offer is no longer on the table and that we wouldn't discuss a new deal for at least another year.

kskboys

Reaction score
Honestly, I would have gone out and offered Shady a 5 mil for a year deal with a team option. I would have just told Zeke that the offer is no longer on the table and that we wouldn't discuss a new deal for at least another year.
Shady average 3.2 YPC last season, is 31 years old, and there's much conjecture that he could be done.