*** Read This! Welcome To The New Cowboyszone! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome to the new CowboysZone!

I still have a TON of work to do so please be patient! I have a LOT of tweaking left to do with the colors, images, etc.

I decided to go ahead and put the site online while I am still working on several areas so keep that in mind as you use the site! I will post more information later when I have time.

Please post any comments, bugs, etc. in this thread!

/reality

VirusX

Reaction score
Good choice of XenForo...

Looks great so far thank you for the effort and keeping this place going for the long haul!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh .. and at some point I need to get a little sleep as well :)

/reality

VirusX

Reaction score
Oh .. and at some point I need to get a little sleep as well :)

/reality

I feel you. I was working until 1am last night writing code. I figured going cross-eyed mean it would then be counter-productive... :p

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good choice of XenForo...

Looks great so far thank you for the effort and keeping this place going for the long haul!

I've been following XF since before it was released and while they were dealing with their legal battles against IB. I am very happy with it and am looking forward to hearing about new features from users who find them :D

/reality

RS12

Reaction score
I dont recall if you could scroll over a topic headline and then read the first couple lines of the post before. If not that was a good addition.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice work Reality.

Can I make a request we replace Romo at the top of the page with Dez?

Thanks! I have to rewrite all of the mods I made for the old site because this is new software. When I do, I will implement a new system where adding images will be much easier.

That said, maybe you didn't know, but on the old site, you could change the image that showed via the "Change Graphics" link :D Romo was just the default image.

/reality

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont recall if you could scroll over a topic headline and then read the first couple lines of the post before. If not that was a good addition.
It had that feature but it used the browser tool tip window which was small and disappeared before you had time to read the preview most of the time.

/reality

Zordon

Reaction score
Thanks! I have to rewrite all of the mods I made for the old site because this is new software. When I do, I will implement a new system where adding images will be much easier.

That said, maybe you didn't know, but on the old site, you could change the image that showed via the "Change Graphics" link :D Romo was just the default image.

/reality

WOW I never knew that.

I've been a part of board upgrades on a different forum. It usually takes a 2-3 weeks before all of the little kinks are worked out. Get some rest, everything looks great at the moment.

We'll probably need a feedback subforum until everything is settled.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Great job. I like it, very clean. I've been on sites that made changes like this that were for the worse but this changeover seems really well done. Thank you!

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Just a suggestion (not sure if anything can be done) when reading from iPhone all of the text is squeezed over to the side only taking half the screen while rest is just blank space below profile picture. Makes any text to tea super long and stretched out only fitting a word or two per line. Just a heads up and also not a deal breaker lol

Status
Not open for further replies.